Speaking of...

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryan

Reaction score
... new Longhorn Ladies.

Here is a cow we bought a few weeks ago at the Longhorn Legacy Sale II.

Civil Action
She is an '02 model with a nice heifer at side. Her dam was a World Grand Champion, she is a maternal half brother to a World Grand Champion Bull, and her calf at side is sired by another World Grand CHampion bull. She is in with our new bull Stinger right now. I personally used to own her '05 calf, but sold her to a gentleman who was at the ranch and saw mom then wanted my heifer.

What do ya'll think of her? Personally, I would like to see her udder a little more level, but she has an overall nice bag and is raising a stout, healthy calf. Anyways, let 'er rip...

civil_action_new.jpg

Ryan

man, Ryan, you always seem to post animals that make my longhorns look like starving corrientes right off a poor mex'cans ranch. lol thats nearly true though...

she is a beauty, very nice buy.

~

The only thing I see wrong with her---and it's a VERY serious fault

Is that

she

is

NOT

in

my

pasture.

Lets work on this.

Biggest fault I see is that her rump is about 6 inches too short. Didn't you see all that space between her rump and her tail when you bought her? ;-) No, really, she looks great. Good purchase. I love her coloration.

warpaint":3ao4x8e7 said:
Very, very nice, Ryan. Excellent bloodlines and a nice set of horns. What does she measure?

I measured her at about 54" tip to tip and supposedly she's over 64" total.