Spartacus is a new Daddy

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
My boy just had his first son. Mom is well and the boy is marked just like dad. Like father, like son.
2zgf30l.jpg

2z3sar4.jpg

2qdtkrt.jpg

20ssxvr.jpg

Here udder ain't real purdy:
keb62v.jpg

inyati13":1wqpw7pb said:
My boy just had his first son. Mom is well and the boy is marked just like dad. Like father, like son.

20ssxvr.jpg

Here udder ain't real purdy:

Good pic of "da baby daddy" he looks like he might be questioning the parentage of that baby. :lol2: :lol2: :hide:

Nice :) it'll be about 15 months before I get to see one of "Marko", but around Feb 25th Mega should have the first Limo calf, which I look forward to seeing, I think Limo will work very well with her.. Hoping for a heifer, Sofa needs a sister :)

Calf is gonna poke it's eyes out on those teats!

Guess what? Milkmaid is right. I don't know male plumbing from female plumbing. Its a girl. She still will not let me weigh her. She has never been protective before. I caught the calf laying along the fence and lifted its tail. She was eating hay. When the calf jumped up she charged me and broke off her attack after I got a safe distance from it.

Dogs and Cows":lt0lzrmj said:
Ron your cows are pretty big right? How big is Spartacus? He looks pretty stout to me...I also like the coloring on the head!

Tim

Tim, Spartacus is a moderate framed 5/8 SM 3/8 AN. His paternal size is a Built Right Pedigree. His Maternal size is Hudson Pine/Rocking P Stackhouse simangus. I would guess Spart at about 1800 pounds. He will probably reach near 2000 at full maturity. He is stout. Wide deep and long. Good muscles but a lighter in the back-end than I would prefer.

This cow is very big. She will go 1800 right now. Carries a lot of condition. I really got a good look at the calf this morning. I am happy that it is a heifer. I would plan to keep her unless she does not prove out. Thanks.

Latest posts