Space Shuttle

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy":3r2epdnj said:
There's a funeral parlour that wants to buy a piece of the Moon and scatter ashes of the deceased, and then have Moon travel holidays for the loved ones to visit. How bazaar it that, and who would you buy the land from as who owns the Moon to sell it to them??????

They can't do that cause I already own the moon and have since I met this very nice fella at a highway overpass a few years ago. He was so kind to sell me it at such a bargain price. Now, if I can only find a way to get it surveyed and recorded. :nod:

I'm all for the space program. Gotta stay ahead of the Russians and Chinese. The money spent on the space program compared to all the other worthless crap our government can find to waste our money on is a drop in the huge bucket we support. Can't wait to see what type of vehicle they roll out next.

dun":2mk1axtu said:
dcara":2mk1axtu said:
I can't imagine where weather forecasting and tracking, rural television and whole list of other things you take for granite would be without space based technology.

I sure don;tthink the weather guessers would be any less accurate then they are now. Without rural tv maybe folks would spend more time with their familys, would read more and the world in general wouldn;t be as screwed up!

Talk is cheap, but just try farming or ranching without ever paying attention to the forecast. Not to mention the number of lives saved due to satellite tracking of hurricanes. I also think TV actually keeps kids at home more and presents the opportunity for more family time together and even a shared experiance if the family watches a program together. A family sitting in a room with each person reading their own book actually presents a less shared experiance. JMO

Latest posts