Southern states

Help Support CattleToday:

vincitygialam

Reaction score
2 out of 3 southern States in my area are garbage nothing in stock.. poor customer service..feed orders delayed just terrible.. anyone else see this going on? It's to the point that I rather but from TSC

vincitygialam":c9uaqvbg said:
2 out of 3 southern States in my area are garbage nothing in stock.. poor customer service..feed orders delayed just terrible.. anyone else see this going on? It's to the point that I rather but from TSC

What area?

I have no complaints about the one in Owenton, KY.

all the ky ones i've been in are well stocked, good enough people and good enough prices.

Our Clark County SS Co op is very good in my opinion. Well stocked with a wide variety of products, and knowledgeable helpful employees. The main thing I attribute that to is that there is hardly any turnover rate of employees, and good management. The TSC here is a last case scenario if I need something. TSC doesn't keep stocked and has just a couple employees, most of the time they have just started working there and can offer little help about the products. Rural King here is a bit better than TSC most times in that they do stock better and have more employees.

The TSC here is a last case scenario if I need something. TSC doesn't keep stocked and has just a couple employees, most of the time they have just started working there and can offer little help about the products.
TSC here is 95% for goaties and hobby horse people.
the other 5% is split between chickens/dogs/cats and lawn care.

Nicholasville one just closed two months ago. Service was par at best. But had a lot of what I needed, like BR said. Just went to TSC today after church and asked for price on some cattle panels and guy looked at me like I was speaking Chinese.

Tractor supply would be better named Dog food and toy supply

The one here is great. Geared more toward farming than hobby. They don't have alot of crap on a shelf to look at. But if you need fert. or a load of feed etc. they will get it to you fast for a fair price. TSC is a good place to buy dog food and nice warm jacket. Total different store.

Latest posts