Southern Cattle Angus Sale Fla

Help Support CattleToday:

Hey FB. Not sure of the avarages but they are skewed anyway since there are some $30+ thousand dollar Cows sold. But my wife and I wait on the deals I got a 3 in 1 for $2000. Good bloodlines too. She was one of the cows in there flush program. She was also bred back to an AI bull. Shes in my avatar by the way.Where you at anyway If ya need anything let me know Im around Ocala.

Dre":xowr1pfw said:
Hey FB. Not sure of the avarages but they are skewed anyway since there are some $30+ thousand dollar Cows sold. But my wife and I wait on the deals I got a 3 in 1 for $2000. Good bloodlines too. She was one of the cows in there flush program. She was also bred back to an AI bull. Shes in my avatar by the way.Where you at anyway If ya need anything let me know Im around Ocala.

Nice cow ya got there. Now that I am back in the office and have higher speed connection I will read the flyer. I'm east of you in Flagler County.

Bought quite a few cows from your area. Got a nice purebred about two years ago. FFA'r had her. Course sold a bunch there at your auction also.