Sound & Fury

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
Lots of thunder/lightening/wind last night. Neighbors house got hit by lightening, killed everything electrical in his place. We got a whole tenth of an inch of rain, people south of us are claiming 4 inches.

Must have been that front that's coming down.
1/10 is better than nothing but your hills sure don't need 4" in one storm

That's about like the last little storm that came through here. 3 inches of wind. 2 inches of thunder and lightning and 1tenth of rain.

1.8" at the house and very very thankful for it. A co-worker within a mile got close to 3". By the way the radar looked I figured up your way Dun you would have gotten more than that. Almost made me sick watching the radar as it kept splitting around us for probably 2 hours but then the sky's opened.

We've had rain every day since they told us we wouldn't get any. Other than the wet hay, I can't complain. Can't remember when I've had this much grass.

calfbuyer":2bx8z1aa said:
That's about like the last little storm that came through here. 3 inches of wind. 2 inches of thunder and lightning and 1tenth of rain.
A couple of days ago the promised heavy rain ended up dropping 3/100s of an inch