Sorry but you cannot use search at this time.

Help Support CattleToday:

Silver_Knight

Reaction score
Please fix the serach function. I have been getting this error: Sorry but you cannot use search at this time. Please try again in a few minutes. off and on for a month now.

Very frustrating when you are half way through 100 threads and you have to start over.

That drives me up the wall! i get it all the time. literally, like ALL the time. i can use the search once and thats all. cant go back or i get the error message.

ok its 5 AM EST and none of the functions up at the top will work. no view your own posts, no view new posts, no search, nada. seriously?

I get that error 99% of the time I search... I just keep trying and eventually it works. I'm surprised only a few of us have that problem.

donnaIL":2yctgrdp said:
I'm surprised only a few of us have that problem.

Count me in. Right up there with having to re-log in. That one is tricky, it doesn't happen all the time. Some days I have to re-log in with each and every topic, or if I want to post a reply. Then some days, not at all. Go figure.

Katherine

View active topics just went on strike for me a couple minutes ago right after I made a post. Made this post and it was working again.

Latest posts