Something to think about

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will preserve just fine Hurley now that we're getting back to the fundamentals we were founded on and recognizing the constitution once again.

All brought to you by Strongman D. J. Trump.

the comments under the article sum it up nicely.

lol

That article is not applicable to this presidency or any. There are too many checks and balances in our Republic for a "strongman" to make an everlasting impact.

The Office of the President is overrated in the minds of most Americans and the republic was designed to limit the powers of every institution.

The current POTUS IS 75 percent Rhetoric and 15 percent bad behavior. In the other 10 percent, maybe he will do something beneficial. Remains to be seen.

Bright Raven":25wrn1my said:
That article is not applicable to this presidency or any. There are too many checks and balances in our Republic for a "strongman" to make an everlasting impact.

The Office of the President is overrated in the minds of most Americans and the republic was designed to limit the powers of every institution.

The current POTUS IS 75 percent Rhetoric and 15 percent bad behavior. In the other 10 percent, maybe he will do something beneficial. Remains to be seen.

It's hard to argue with legitimate, actual facts. It's also hard to argue with what you see in everyday life.

Jobs galore, wages are incredible, and the stock market is blowing minds.

I remember not long ago no jobs, crap wages, and the housing crash.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/trump-admini ... lishments/

Status
Not open for further replies.