Some truth on climate change

Help Support CattleToday:

Easter Island 2.0
Mayan Civilization 2.0
Overpopulation plus Increased Consumption equals Extinction.
In the 70's the family car was for important things. Now the family car is for fluffing self esteem and checking resume boxes to get kids into a better whatever. We didn't have sugar in everything we ate, either. These days we are growing sugar in any empty piece of land we can find.

A woman is hardwired to want more than the other woman for her offspring. It's baked into our cake. That is part of our survival DNA. Unfortunately it is also the death certificate of civilization.

It seems like everyone drives their kids to school now days, where more rode the bus in the past.

Now everything is wrapped in plastic.

HDRider said:
It seems like everyone drives their kids to school now days, where more rode the bus in the past.

That's true, and I don't understand it. Our school had to create a parent drop off/pick up area because parent traffic was hindering the buses. Some parents are in line an hour before school is dismissed. That was unheard of when I was in school.

JWBrahman said:
Easter Island 2.0
Mayan Civilization 2.0
Overpopulation plus Increased Consumption equals Extinction.
In the 70's the family car was for important things. Now the family car is for fluffing self esteem and checking resume boxes to get kids into a better whatever. We didn't have sugar in everything we ate, either. These days we are growing sugar in any empty piece of land we can find.

A woman is hardwired to want more than the other woman for her offspring. It's baked into our cake. That is part of our survival DNA. Unfortunately it is also the death certificate of civilization.
There are millions of mayans living in Central America today.

That's why I wrote Mayan Civilization.
It's basic addition and subtraction. More people need more resources. We screwed the pooch with the false belief each new generation should consume more than the last.

But, the media has all of us thinking that if a man is a caretaker he isn't a real man. They have taken our fundamental duties as men and put all kinds of sexual and political implications into them to prevent us from acting like men. We've got a creepy uncle who molests kids running for president! For PRESIDENT! And because the media has everyone lined up on some castrated team of manhood nobody has the stones to stand up and whip that @$$. If you are a real man you know what I'm talking about. You have been persecuted since birth.

Defining Masculinity:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7UBj4Rbq3ZI

I didn't hear any mention of god needing someone to breed like a rat while leaving behind a giant pile of garbage for his kids to clean up.

herofan said:
HDRider said:

That's true, and I don't understand it. Our school had to create a parent drop off/pick up area because parent traffic was hindering the buses. Some parents are in line an hour before school is dismissed. That was unheard of when I was in school.
Maybe it's because those parents rode the bus and knows what happens on them???

For us, our kids had 1-1/2 hour bus ride, they would get home at 4:30, then if one of them had an early hockey practice we would be leaving at 5:00. So I would pick them up from school so they could get home early enough to do some chores and homework and so we could eat together.

I'm guessing a lot of those parents have their reasons.

ChrisB said:
herofan said:
HDRider said:

Maybe it's because those parents rode the bus and knows what happens on them???

For us, our kids had 1-1/2 hour bus ride, they would get home at 4:30, then if one of them had an early hockey practice we would be leaving at 5:00. So I would pick them up from school so they could get home early enough to do some chores and homework and so we could eat together.

I'm guessing a lot of those parents have their reasons.

I suppose. It just seems odd that it's such a change from a few years ago.

I rode the bus when I was in school, and I know what went on on my bus: we walked the line or the bus driver got a handful of you. It didn't matter how tough a kid thought he was either. I also got home around 4:30 off the bus, but that was just life. My parents had other things to do than make trips to and from school every day. In those days, people would have thought it silly to take your kids to and from school when there was free transportation.

You know I have property in Greece and this winter it is really hot here, it is really strange for this time of the year. I heard in Moscow it is really warm this time too. Climate is really changing and I think it is stupid to deny this fact.

It hasn't stopped changing since the beginning of time.
From tropical to ice ages way before humans had impact.
The rest is snake oil to control the masses.

Wejjo said:
You know I have property in Greece and this winter it is really hot here, it is really strange for this time of the year. I heard in Moscow it is really warm this time too. Climate is really changing and I think it is stupid to deny this fact.
No one is denying the change.

We are denying man's ability to reverse it, or stop it. That is just a power play, and a money grab.

HDRider said:
Wejjo said:

We are denying man's ability to reverse it, or stop it. That is just a power play, and a money grab.

Ditto.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:
Wejjo said:

Ditto.
Ditto Head

Latest posts