Some Red angus Cows(pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

RedAngus121

Reaction score
Heres some pictures of are cows on the winter grazing program. What do you think? There young cows 4 years old and younger.

100_4233.jpg

100_4234.jpg

100_4238.jpg

100_4237.jpg

100_4236.jpg

100_4235.jpg

100_4242.jpg

What do you think of this Heifer should we keep her as a Replacement or send here to the feedlot?

100_4240.jpg

Thats all ive got hope you guys like them fell free to comment on your thoughts.

I really like to see cows that are still out on pasture.

Are those the Aberle heifers you bought out of Herried, SD a couple years back. They look good.

The heifer looks OK to me. Its really kind of hard to judge from that pic though. I bet she cleans up real pretty.

cows all look real nice. did you have a tornado? what is all that debris?

Did you ever find the herd manager you were looking for. The cattle look good. Hey Beefy them thar are cornstalks.

Like my pm to you stated I might know of someone. PM me what your're wanting and I'll see if he is interested.

Beefy, those are Corn stalks we run the cows on them from when the corn is harvested to near up to calving season. When they are fresh the cows love them. Now they been laying along time the cows are more interested in the grass and wheat.

You could send that 423 heifer out our way if you can't make up your mind. She has a nice look about her, I'd make her for the replacement program...just me.
Dave Mc

Pretty pictures... :)

Looks like a keeper to me.. and I'm a lot closer than Dave*L*
I totally understand the mud.we have it too (was she a spring calf?)cows looking great for the drought we had, and like ours your look full of calves. ..donna

Thats some nice looking cattle they seemed to be doing really well Id keep the heifer shes got a good body and nice back etc the steer calfs around her look really filled out Goodluck

Good looking herd you got there. They sure made good use of the cornstalks. Sure keep the heifer. she will make you a good stalk, er stock cow. :) :cboy:

Yeah we put a Char bull in with the full cows last year. He didnt turn out good enough so he will be sold in the spring. His Calves are crazy little buggers. We would like to have a good Char bull for a cross but having trouble finding one in the area.

RedAngus121":322gvyu8 said:
What do you think of this Heifer should we keep her as a Replacement or send here to the feedlot?
I would like to see her again after she has been de-wormed and has had a chance to clean up a bit. She is green as grass now and looks like she could be OK after being de-wormed.

She has allready been De-wormed and is far from green but shes not fat. Just wondering how you could call her green just from looking at the picture? it would be differnt if you could count her ribs. Then i would understand it.

Latest posts