Some Derailment Pix

Help Support CattleToday:

BlackBaldyMan

Reaction score
Just got off a 33hr straight shift no sleep :shock: not saying I am bright eyed and bushy tailed, anyways have some pix of the 13 car derailment we helped clean up in Steilacoom WA (Tacoma) right on the bay, they were pretty close but didnt go in the drink.

Story

Pix, have to scroll down the page a bit

What a mess...no wonder you pulled such a long shift. It's a good thing they have guys like you willing to put in the hours and hard work.

Hope you are got some sleep afterwards. Sounds like a rough time. By the way, I don't see any pictures.

Press the word "Pix" it will link you to the crash site. ;-)

Do they still condemn the whole load when you have a derailment? Knew a guy who bought salvage stuff and resold it. Never knew what he had but it was fun going into his wharehouse and rooting thru the stuff. Had my first taste of caviar there. Glad I didn't have to pay much for it. If I ever get a taste for it again I'll just lick my fingers while I'm cleaning fish. :lol:

My Dad was a railroad agent and he used to come home with the darnest things from a derailment. One time he came home with about a dozen lamp bases and another dozen or so shades, none of which matched.

We got into christmas tree orniments one year, worked out well to hand em out free with a purchase of a tree from our 50 acres of Christmas trees :cboy:

Latest posts