dp 45th
don hartland 152 - or any older hartland bred sire
ribstone 1G

below is some semen i have i would trade for semen listed above

46E
137Y
dominator
D4

also, i dumped the 20X on accident. i never would have destroyed it and i didn't have an issue with the bull. the 20X semen was given to me by a guy that was tired of paying his storage bill - the condition was i had to take everything he had. i think he may still have some of the old paper certificates for 20x. it was the only polled semen he had. like i said it was a long time ago when i accidentally destroyed it, i was always going to hold on to it.

Herefords.US":3fzl7bfc said:
My problem with bulls like 8006, 29F, Online, and Thunder is that Star lake has not only raised the semen prices, but also significantly raised the certificate prices on all these bulls. I've always bought semen on bulls with the thought that the cert prices would be set and wouldn't increase before i needed them. That's obviously not true! I guess I need to get those 8006 embryos I've got into recips before their cert prices become completely unaffordable.

George

Well, after looking around for another bull to breed a couple of heifers too, that I liked, that had reasonably priced semen, I realized I really didn't like any of them better than 29F. Bred one this past Sunday. Sorry NorthT. :)