Sold Animals

Help Support CattleToday:

Franke

Reaction score
Sold my brother in law a cow and a bull over the past couple years. I would say he has fed them well.

Explorer X Black Joker 7 yr old

Insight X Dream On 2 yr old

5S Cattle":ztt4b2wk said:
That looks like a biiiggg 2 yo
Yeah he is good sized. He feeds year round no pasture and he made too much corn silage last year and has been trying to feed it up. Increased cow flesh and calf birthweight size he figures.

Good looking cattle,,you did well breeding them too...you can feed one and make em look presentable,but you can't feed good breeding into them.."""bred in,not fed in.."""

ALACOWMAN":1v85w0py said:
Good looking cattle,,you did well breeding them too...you can feed one and make em look presentable,but you can't feed good breeding into them.."""bred in,not fed in.."""
Thanks! I really appreciate it. The bull and his flushmates were very pleasing to me. I got one heifer out of it and I'm keeping her cuz we lost the cow.

Really like that cow... And the bull is pretty darn good as well. If you can I'd love to see pictures of his calves when they start to hit the ground...

Farm Fence Solutions":18dw8b5d said:
Didn't know Ron was your BIL. lol Good looking critters.

Haha I was going to say something similar but decided not too...

holm25":gnwnbdtc said:
Really like that cow... And the bull is pretty darn good as well. If you can I'd love to see pictures of his calves when they start to hit the ground...

holm25":3fng8l9y said:

Franke":2n1k7ch8 said:
holm25":2n1k7ch8 said:

Are these out of that dream on bull?

holm25":3a50hc5p said:
Franke":3a50hc5p said:
holm25":3a50hc5p said:

Are these out of that dream on bull?
Yes that Insight X Dream On bull

Latest posts