snow...pictures

Help Support CattleToday:

LimousinGirl

Reaction score
We got power back yesterday, Yay!

A couple pictures I took today, it snowed a bit.

cardinal.jpg

shenda.JPG

steers.JPG

DSC_0768.JPG

barn.JPG

Hey ~ nice pics! :nod:
Especially like the cardinal.
Just what you guys need, snow on top of ice :roll:
Thanks for sharing, glad your power is back. How's the clean up going?

those are nice pics.an the snow is very pretty.but i wouldnt want to work in it.the cows look content in the pasture.

Good lookin' cattle! That snow will add some nitrogen to the ground. It's good to get it later in the spring though. Sorry to hear you were out of power.
Nice place too.
Chuckie

Thanks guys!
angie-I have not seen ANY damage around here, but a guy from church said it was really bad down south, trees falling over and stuff.

Yeah, Chuckie, we were out of power monday about noon until friday morning! it was tough.

LG

Where's the snow? ;-)

I am glad you finally have power again.How long were you without it?That is always a scary situation even with a generator.

We were posting at the same time.

I was being sarcastic about the snow.Being from Alberta I am used to snow.

How much snow fall or any do you guys usually get?

That storm you had go through was a real terror I just do not know what is with the weather lately.
You can never prepare. :(

Your cows look like it didn't even phase them,they look very content.

Yeah, I guess you would be used to snow! ummm, how much snow do we get? :) with Oklahoma I guess you can never tell, some years we get a lot, some years not much, But we usually get at least some. The day after I took those pics, the sun was shining bright and there was hardly any snow left :)

Thankfully we made it thru the storm safely, I heard some people had a real hard time.

And the cows did seem like they were doin' just fine out there!

Great pics...... down here in central Texas we rarely see snow unless it is easter like last year :shock: . Crazy year of weather in these parts

Why thank you hillsdown! your very kind :) I was really glad that I FINALLY got a picture of a cardinal after serveral tries and a great fall :eek:

Angus in TX, I know how that weather is down there, my dads parents live in south TX, they hardly ever see snow.
DB, thanks for your offer, but I'd miss them a lot! I looooooooooooooooove them.............. :)

Latest posts