Sleep aid

Help Support CattleToday:

MillIronQH

Reaction score
To help you get to sleep faster picture 25 blue fuzzy 5 legged spiders doing the can-can to You Are My Sunshine in Jazztime.Z

Z, I think you've been hittin' your new puter a bit much... :)

Alice

MillIronQH":1hf90x7w said:
To help you get to sleep faster picture 25 blue fuzzy 5 legged spiders doing the can-can to You Are My Sunshine in Jazztime.Z

Man your so dumb you took the Pepsi Challenge and chose Jif! ;-)

allenfarms":1ahkn159 said:
MillIronQH":1ahkn159 said:

Man your so dumb you took the Pepsi Challenge and chose Jif! ;-)

Yea??? Well let's see what happens when you go to bed tonight.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skys are gray

hehhehhehhehheh...z

You know what is really funny? I am sittin here watchin the Dukes of Hazzard! Old Rosco, Hog, and Enis! Man they crack me up every time! :lol: :lol:

allenfarms":1g5xd5lw said:
:shock: no no no no no no

Between that and adding up the numbers on your digital clock...

And then: There's Daisy Duke walking away from the camera.Z

MillIronQH":funs1mrf said:

I'd have nightmares thinking about, any kind of spider and never sleep, thanks Z now I'll have to stay on here all night. :help:

chrisy":1d3evfkc said:
MillIronQH":1d3evfkc said:

I'd have nightmares thinking about, any kind of spider and never sleep, thanks Z now I'll have to stay on here all night. :help:

Guess we can talk to each other all night. After that post I'll be up too. :shock:

Latest posts