Slaw Dogs

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":15pb23ny said:
cmjust0":15pb23ny said:
Rustler9":15pb23ny said:
Good enough to make you slap your granny.

But will it make yer tongue slap yer brains out? :lol:

I am SO enjoying my home grown maters!

Why is it that store bought maters are so nasty and home grown maters are so darn good?

'cause you don't force feed them to grow beyond there natural size, and wreck there flavour. shop bought tasteless.

In my area, lower southeast, kraut is used most of the time on hot dogs; however our Dairy Queen has slaw dogs and no kraut dogs. When we lived in northeast Texas, it was chili dogs and they had never heard of kraut dogs.

Mosho":seqtefty said:
In my area, lower southeast, kraut is used most of the time on hot dogs; however our Dairy Queen has slaw dogs and no kraut dogs. When we lived in northeast Texas, it was chili dogs and they had never heard of kraut dogs.

We have kraut on dogs a couple times a year. i like it. as for hot dogs though, it is tough to beat a chili chease dog with onions and jalapenos... delicious.

I was raised in Bham Al and it was always Kraut on hot dogs with Mustard and ketchup and onions. In TX where we lived they didn't know about Kraut and if we went to a weenie roast, some one would bring Kraut for my family. Now I want all that other stuff plus Chilli (NO BEANS) and Grated cheese MMMM GOOD!
Bud In LA

In El Reno,OK we call them coneys. White bread bun, small weiner, ground beef chili (meat no beans), and what we called slaw. The slaw was cabbage based with mayo and mustard mixed to a baby poop yeller with a little pepper.
I know it sounds gross. But people come from all over for onion fried burgers and coneys.

Latest posts