Site about when businesses came to town?

Help Support CattleToday:

herofan

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a website that would list when businesses came to a certain town, things like restaurants and various stores? This is just personal interest brought on by some discussions with some friends lately. There is every kind of data site out there, but I can't find a specific one that lists the year of business openings. Thanks.

Jogeephus":1dwxrms5 said:
What about the chamber of commerce?

I checked there, and they don't have anything like that, at least not online. I actually found a few business start dates from my hometown on some general business data sites, but not many. I thought there might be a site out there that i didn't know about.

herofan":1vnx1cjn said:
Jogeephus":1vnx1cjn said:
What about the chamber of commerce?

I checked there, and they don't have anything like that, at least not online. I actually found a few business start dates from my hometown on some general business data sites, but not many. I thought there might be a site out there that i didn't know about.

If the business is licensed in any way or incorporated your secretary of state will have info on it. May not help with the mom and pop type businesses though.

I actually got a little info from Google earth and Secretary of State. Thanks for those recommendations. Maybe I'll finally find everything I am looking for.

Latest posts