Sic semper tyrannus

Help Support CattleToday:

It'll be interesting to see what happens next with the Libyans. I went on a deep sea fishing trip out of Savannah one time with some Libyans. One of them I knew well because I had business dealings with him and he had invited me on the trip. It became evident when we were a few miles offshore that one of the Libyans wanted to kill the one I knew. The Captain of the boat turned it around and had the police waiting at the dock when we got back to it. I won't go into details but it was a tense trip back to the dock. I never really understood what the problem there was.

Good riddance to bad rubbish! I'm relieved his "own people" took care of it. ga.prime: Those people don't think -- absolutely don't think -- the way we do. That's part of the whole mess with the middle east. We can't make them think like we do!

congratulations to the libyan people; many countries could take a lesson from this. freedom is not free. if you're not willing to do it yourself, don't be looking for someone else to help you. i can only imagine what the syrian leadership talked about tonight over dinner...........

tsmaxx47":1x3ecytr said:
congratulations to the libyan people; many countries could take a lesson from this. freedom is not free. if you're not willing to do it yourself, don't be looking for someone else to help you. i can only imagine what the syrian leadership talked about tonight over dinner...........
I wonder if it is the same as the Israelis and Palestinians have for years???? There be no change there I reckon.

chrisy":19z7fcfx said:
tsmaxx47":19z7fcfx said:
I wonder if it is the same as the Israelis and Palestinians have for years???? There be no change there I reckon.
Palestine doesn't want peace. They only want land. Israel has offered them everything but their first born and yet they won't do anything but keep firing rockets.

Latest posts