Shrooms and Chard......

Help Support CattleToday:

angie":2qs3uzf8 said:
hillsdown":2qs3uzf8 said:
Darn Angie, I didn't get any pics of you and MM working your butts off in the kitchen, thanks for all of your help .I didn't know how we would get all that gravy made. I am so glad you decided to double the pan at the last minute as what disaster that would have been , the huge hole that was underneath when we pored the gravy into the chafing dish,,,,,lucky I listened to you.. :nod: Glad you and MM liked the lutefisk cabbage rolls I sent with you two for the ride home. :wave:
Don't worry about no pics, MM and I are kinda stealth like that.
You liked that idea I had then ~ yes? I am somewhat clever/fast thinking etc. :nod: :idea:
And who can resist a good cabbage roll with lutefisk? Too bad uknowho ate them all....

I am more than glad you and yours had a great time!! I saw the pics ~ you look wonderful! Lots of food and lots of friends and family. Good work hd, I knew you could pull it off. :nod:

You didn't get any pics of ME working my butt off in the kitchen. :nod: Sure angrie wanted to double the gravy recipe, you didn't see her on the back step horsing the mashed potatoes and gravy down like it was her last meal! :roll:

As far as the cabbage roll/lutefisk crap you sent home with us, I stuffed mine under her truck seat as a snack for her pup or her, whichever gets to it first I guess.

Pics of the part? Where are they HD?

MM it is in the coffe shop under july 29th 1959.

You tossed the cabbage rolls ?? I gave you the real ones because I know you don't like lutefisk. I sure hope Angie finds them under her seat before she gets pulled over for having something dead in her pickup.. :help:

Latest posts