Shredding

Help Support CattleToday:

I almost mowed over a deer the other day bush hogging with the john deere. then later while bush hogging i saw a wild hog that ran into the bushes. go figure.

Beefy":cxpubbka said:
I almost mowed over a deer the other day bush hogging with the john deere. then later while bush hogging i saw a wild hog that ran into the bushes. go figure.

We have hog problems down here. My neighbor is a sod farmer and he had to put up field fence around all his fields to keep the hogs from tearing them all up. Even got permission to kill them at night from the game commission. I have two traps set now. Caught a mean old boar last week. Put a 22mag in his head. We shoot the like dillers when we see them.

ollie
since you have moved in with us you have managed to eat almost all the t bone steaks from the freezer! and the new barn is not done!!
get your lazy bottom of the couch, put down the remote, and get out there and get to work! i expect to see a lot of progress done on that barn TODAY!!!!
incidently it is beans, hamhocks, cornbread, and fried taters for dinner!! NO T BONES!! :D :D :D

memanpa":1yzmxch3 said:
ollie
since you have moved in with us you have managed to eat almost all the t bone steaks from the freezer! and the new barn is not done!!
get your lazy bottom of the couch, put down the remote, and get out there and get to work! i expect to see a lot of progress done on that barn TODAY!!!!
incidently it is beans, hamhocks, cornbread, and fried taters for dinner!! NO T BONES!! :D :D :D
You know memanpa I know this is a cow board but I sure don't mind beans,hamhock,cornbread (and buttermilk) and fried taters. If you don't mind bring a glass of cold sweet milk and a slice or two of tomatoe...as far as the work deal, I was thinking about some sort of management/supervisory kind of deal. I ain't too good about that labor stuff. :D You sure got a nice place here. How is the winter. I'm not much for cold or hot weather.

ollie
one thing you need to understand!
i be the boss! you be the labor!
might be chicken and mashed potaoes tommorow UT not if the isn't some work accomplished on that barn!
mema just old me that no work no dinner, i'll wake ya at day light!
figure we can get 10 maybe 12 hrs in before lunch ! mema will bring us an egg sandwich for breakfast!
incidently i had the cable to the bunkhouse shut off today!
but left the ac unit running it is only supposed to get to 105 tommorow so i think we can get a lot done on that barn!!!!!!
mema is management! i am the foreman!!! you are labor!!!!
lol

You know memanpa that is the same kind of deal that Susie and David wanted. I guess I'll be moving on now....You sure you aren't jealous because I am so good looking????

good looking???? heck i had to tie a bag of bones around your neck to even get the dog to go to the corrals with ya!! :D :D
wanting to go straight into managment reminds me of some one else who used to be on these boards. GP maybe :D :D
that's ok ollie if ya want to move on, i won"t hold it against you,
i'll have mema cut you a check for the work you done!
wait a minute you didn't do any! :D :D :D
can i expect a check in the mail for all the food ya ate? :D :D
i'll be happy to supply you with references for any future employer you might find, especially your ability to eat :D
you are welcome to visit anytime, just give us a couple weeks advance warning so we can move :D

Latest posts