showing heat or suppose too?

Help Support CattleToday:

BryanM

Reaction score
I setup 4 cows for this wkend to ai, sync them all at the same time with cidrs gave them a shot of lute 6 days in ,pulled cidrs on 7 its day 9 all but 1 showed signs and where ai'd. the 4 th cow no signs or interest is there anything I can do? :???:

The one that didn't show heat AI her anyway. Did 2 back in the winter. Never saw sign of heat. AIed then anyway and they took. Just drew blood and confirmed them pregnant a few days ago. Need to AI 66 hours after CIDR is pulled and give gnrh at time of AI.

Good luck,
Farmgirl

thanks Farmgirl for the advice. I was just about to do what you suggested, when I caught her standing and her ecotec patch was rubbed off. shes just a little late, but just got done ai'ing her. hopefully she we success!

I know this isn't the right thread, but to all that read this one, I just finished ai school 2 weeks ago and timed a few cows to be in synch the wkends after school. But if any one is thinking on taking the class/ or if its worth it I can tell you absolutely.

BryanM":2ui8r9fy said:
thanks Farmgirl for the advice. I was just about to do what you suggested, when I caught her standing and her ecotec patch was rubbed off. shes just a little late, but just got done ai'ing her. hopefully she we success!

I know this isn't the right thread, but to all that read this one, I just finished ai school 2 weeks ago and timed a few cows to be in synch the wkends after school. But if any one is thinking on taking the class/ or if its worth it I can tell you absolutely.

Bryan, which one did you take? I've been looking at programs for a year but they all seem run very differently. Some are pretty pricey. Curious what sort of conception rates they said you might expect as a newbie?

I went to an Abs school 2 days long, 250 bucks. thought that was to good to pass up.

Latest posts