Night time heat sync

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Just started working a few girls tonight give them a shot and insert the cidr.

Went ahead and ran all of them through and took some weights and put my hands on them.

My best friend my wife was there to help me as usual.... hats off to that girl cuz she wasn't feeling good tonight but still showed up !!!

Thought I'd post a few pictures of our setup.

Working at night can be a pain in the butt but this setup works great. It ain't nothing fancy. As a matter of fact it's the first one I've built from scratch.

But it's very effective we can run a bunch cattle through there in a short time.
And we is old 😉

Attachments

• IMG_20230308_194259860.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_20230308_201517529.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20230308_194310546.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_20230308_194158445_HDR.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 36
Good setup. I can't get rid of all the shadows that seem to effect the movement.
Thanks Kenny,
I put the one light right into their eyes as they're coming up the chute it seems to blind them or make them not care because they walk right in once I get them to turn the corner.

It is well lit, makes it very comfortable if you have to do stuff at night. Is the power coming from the grid or does it have an independent source. I want to get power across to my yards before I start calving, it will make it more civilised.

Ken

It is well lit, makes it very comfortable if you have to do stuff at night. Is the power coming from the grid or does it have an independent source. I want to get power across to my yards before I start calving, it will make it more civilised.

Ken
Yes the power comes from the barn that is up on the hill about 800 ft away.
I like working them at night. They are calmer and it's nice and cool.

Latest posts