show schedule help please

Help Support CattleToday:

well if your looking for hiefers there is a show coming up the 20th of april at the hernando county fair its a pretty decent one day show i think its only $15 a head entry fee and entry isnt due till the begining of april i have the web site but they will not have the forms on there till april but if you contact nancy moores she is the 4-h agent she will mail you the entry forms

http://www.hernandocountyfair.com

let me know if this works for you if it dont i will give you her number so you can give her your address to get the papers

cattle gal":2cuxfz3x said:
well if your looking for hiefers there is a show coming up the 20th of april at the hernando county fair its a pretty decent one day show i think its only $15 a head entry fee and entry isnt due till the begining of april i have the web site but they will not have the forms on there till april but if you contact nancy moores she is the 4-h agent she will mail you the entry forms

http://www.hernandocountyfair.com

let me know if this works for you if it dont i will give you her number so you can give her your address to get the papers

is that show open to anybody in florida or only the county?

i wish they wouldnt have put it on the same weekend as lake city.....i know its a long drive for people down south but if they would have done it earlier a lot more people would come me included......didnt they used to have it in april?

We all wanted a show the same weekend as Lake City because I know that we will never go back to Lake City. Lake City needs to change where they hold their show. It has grown to big for where it is held. After last year most of us down south agreed we would not go back it is to hot and to long. It's not the drive because we do Perry, Ga every year it's the facilities and for a show that big they should pay out better.

SKF Show Cattle":commm46l said:
We all wanted a show the same weekend as Lake City because I know that we will never go back to Lake City. Lake City needs to change where they hold their show. It has grown to big for where it is held. After last year most of us down south agreed we would not go back it is to hot and to long. It's not the drive because we do Perry, Ga every year it's the facilities and for a show that big they should pay out better.

you are right but the year i went to Arcadia it was hot as could be to

you are right about the payouts......i dont even think they paided out and class winnings just the GC and RGC.

but i would have rather it been a different weekend so i could go to both is what i was saying

Latest posts