oats
cracked corn
mallasses
minral
beet pulp
roled bartly
cotton seed
corn oil
and my guy thats mixing it is pt somthing else in it cant rember what its called and it puts the fat and gives the show cattle what they need i like it alot and its cheaper then any other feed by the big companys...

Do you have percentages on those? What age/wt/breed is the calf you're feeding this too?

there ages is any were from 6 to 3 years old and there brahman cattle not sure on the % my mixer is over that he does the mixing for me and has dun it for 75 years and he nos what they need and what they dont need...

well i was just going to see if the show ppl would would tell me what else id need to mix in or what they thought about it if u dont want to read it then dont leave a comment so theres ur awnser...

well im trying to figuer out cowboy13 if this is good feed and what every body else is feeding there show cattle what do u feed urs is y i put this topic on here is to see what all people is feeding the show cattle to get there cattle so fat and to see if im feeding the right stuff... Just so u will no im not trying to get smart with u im just trying to find out what is the best stuff to feed... SO thanks for all yalls relply's... The Show Maker

The Show Maker":9wjmaxxr said:
well im trying to figuer out cowboy13 if this is good feed and what every body else is feeding there show cattle what do u feed urs is y i put this topic on here is to see what all people is feeding the show cattle to get there cattle so fat and to see if im feeding the right stuff... Just so u will no im not trying to get smart with u im just trying to find out what is the best stuff to feed... SO thanks for all yalls relply's... The Show Maker
Next time you pick up a bag of feed, see if your guy can give you the percentages. That's the only way we'll be able to tell you how good it's workin for ya. Oh! And different percentages are good for different age groups and genders of cattle. So give us a little more information and I'm sure there will be more than one friendly person willing to help out! :)

Jay

The Show Maker":3uxvjl7x said:

My Gosh!! Quit the IM gibberish, learn to spell and punctuate.
I still haven't been able to determine what you're asking.

I MIX MY OWN 1/3 GROUND CORN, SOYHULL PELLETS, CORN GLUTEN PELLETS. I ADD 5 GAL OF SOYBEAN OIL AND 100 LBS OF MINERAL TO A 2 TON MIX. WE FEED ALL THE HAY THEY WANT. FOR THE ONES I'M PUSHING PRETTY HARD I SOMETIMES ADD SOME OATS OR A LITTLE EXTRA SOYHULLS TO KEEP THEM FROM GETTING TO LOOSE(MANURE).

AAOK":2noa9ite said:
The Show Maker":2noa9ite said:

My Gosh!! Quit the IM gibberish, learn to spell and punctuate.
I still haven't been able to determine what you're asking.

If you don't like it keep your comments to yourself.

Latest posts