Show help

Help Support CattleToday:

Watertondifter

Reaction score
I'm looking for some show help for two shows in November. looking for someone responsible and clean cut, 18 or older, must have passport. Willing to pay well for the right person. Super jocks not need apply.

I have a friend travelling the US/Canada right now who would be more than capable. If you PM me the details I can see what he thinks.

The first show is Farmfair. It is on from about the 6th to the 15th Nov. in Edmonton Alberta. the second is the Canadian Weastern Agribition (ourNational show) it runs starts about the 20th and runs for a week. If one or two of you are interested, you could come to our ranch the week before farmfair and help get the cattle ready. We have a cottage here for you to stay in and a horse for you to ride. We live very close to the mountains and a National park so there is lots to see and do after work (elk,bear,deer,moose,couger,buffalo, and some of the best flyfishing for trout on the planet) :cboy:

We raise horned herefords here. They work well for the environment we live in. Living in a mountainous region requires Cattle that can utilize native grasses well in summer in order to survive our harsh minus 40 winter. Moderate frame, easy doing, good footed cows with neat udders and the ability to calve and raise a calf on their own with a temperment that make them a pleasure to work with.

Australian....age is not a real concern here..lol.. if you have two legs and a heartbeat and don't mind get'n outta the sack before the sun shines, you are gooood tooo gooo...lol. It will be fun!! :cboy:

Hey Bez....what's making those hairs of yours stand up...you cold or something...turn up the heat. Or you just don't trust me?

Watertondifter":1ngjmbe1 said:
Hey Bez....what's making those hairs of yours stand up...you cold or something...turn up the heat. Or you just don't trust me?

Where I am the cold is never an issue.

Nope - do not trust you

A lot of steam and no push so far - and not much else.

Break, break - out to you.......

Killala - I would delay putting out that personal info if I were you - just in case.

Give this one time to percolate - it may come good and then again it may go south - you do not need to be in the middle

Bez+

o.k. bez...what reason have I given you not to trust me? I have been showing my own cattle at national level shows since I was 19, I'm now 40. I have worked with many young people from all over the world...several Australians. I have shown cattle at Melbourne, Canberra, Sydney, Houston, Denver, louisville, Madison, Toronto, Regina, Edmonton, and more small fairs than I can remember. I have worked for some of the top breeders in the industry. I have worked with some of the best cattle fitters in the business. I have fitted and fed national champions in several breeds...including The record high selling horned Hereford female in Austrailia at the time at $45000. So I just thought that I would put a post here and see if there were a couple of young people kick'n around that wanted the chance to learn a thing or two and have a bunch of fun doing it. So can you please tell me what it is that makes you not trust me....oh and now that you know a little about me....who the 'ell are you.

Do you take cattle pics?...we have some advertising to do then...you can picture sale bulls...lol

Latest posts