show heifer for next year

Help Support CattleToday:

iowahawkeyes

Reaction score
IMG_0184_1.jpg

IMG_0198_1.jpg

Here is one of the heifers we'll show next year. She's a P606 out of the Thunder cow. She is a peach to show, my daughter loves her. This was a pic from Sept, next show is Jan. in Sx Falls. She was Res. Champ at this show.
We'll also show a Manhattan heifer. I'll try and get pics sometime, it's pouring rain now.

Really nice heifer - but better yet - really nice little showperson! Great poise. Congratulations.
Is that the leather strap dragging on the ground? If so - should be cut - dangerous for your daughter. Most parents hate to cut off that expensive leather strap, but best for handler to have it just long enough to be a few inches off the ground.

I like her alot. Not just for showing, but looks like a heifer that you can take home and will make a great cow after the showing is over.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":xoz96zrb said:
Really nice heifer - but better yet - really nice little showperson! Great poise. Congratulations.
Is that the leather strap dragging on the ground? If so - should be cut - dangerous for your daughter. Most parents hate to cut off that expensive leather strap, but best for handler to have it just long enough to be a few inches off the ground.

No, it was the rope halter over the show halter. She is a good showman, pretty natural and picks up a lot by watching older kids.

Latest posts