Show Calf Equipment

Help Support CattleToday:

Darold

Reaction score
I am looking for a family that is getting out of the show calf bussiness. What I am looking for are al. trim chute, blowers and show equipment.I live around the San Antonio,Texas area.

Darold":7l1dz3u6 said:
I am looking for a family that is getting out of the show calf bussiness. What I am looking for are al. trim chute, blowers and show equipment.I live around the San Antonio,Texas area.

Hey Darold, don't want to make you mad (as if I care) but there is a show board here that is probably a better group to ask this of. :cboy:

SF":3ivbxofb said:
flaboy":3ivbxofb said:
...Hey Darold, don't want to make you mad (as if I care)...

Maybe he is a beginner TOO.

Good, then let him begin in the show area. Really, was just trying to direct him where he might find what he is looking for.

flaboy":ff8a7iug said:
SF":ff8a7iug said:
flaboy":ff8a7iug said:
...Hey Darold, don't want to make you mad (as if I care)...

Maybe he is a beginner TOO.

Good, then let him begin in the show area. Really, was just trying to direct him where he might find what he is looking for.

:lol: I'm sure you were, could have left off the "as if I care". Made you sound like a jerk. I don't think you are one, wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong impression. :lol:

flaboy":2u7gal40 said:
Darold":2u7gal40 said:

Hey Darold, don't want to make you mad (as if I care) but there is a show board here that is probably a better group to ask this of. :cboy:

MAybe he is just starting out and instead of buying brand new stuff he can get some good used stuff. That is the best thing to do in you are just starting. Chill he need some info.

As if I care.

I got over trying to be politically correct years ago. Believe it or not I actually do have some friends and if you ask them I'm sure they will tell you I am direct, I don't beat around the bush, I really don't care what other people (strangers) think about me or my opinions. Most of the stuff I read here is "opinions" not based on any facts. Sure some may be from life's experiences but then so are mine. Ask these same friends and they will also tell you I will be the first one there when they need help.

So please don't try to lecture me on what I should or should not say. I will trust a man that speaks his mind 10 times over one that beats around the bush.

I am trying to be a kinder gentler person. Yeah, sure. Let's see should I post this or not? Thinking...thinking...thinking..

Darold,
At the smaller county fairs, there are bulletin boards, put up a wanted poster. Ask a few people showing, they might know someone who is not showing any more. I got my clipper at the SD state fair from a vendor that takes in old ones on trade for new, then refurbishes the old ones and re sells.

THIS TO SF AND FLABOY BOTH OF YOU SHOW YOUR WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE YOU ARE. JUST TRYING TO ASK IF ANYBODY HAD ANY EQUIPMENT. AND NO I AM NOT A BEGINNER IN THE SHOW CALF BUSINESS. WE RAISE OUR OWN SHOW STEERS.
SO SF AND FLABBBOYMAYBE YOU JUST NEED TO GET A LIFEOR A REAL JOB TO KEEP YOU OFF THIS WEBSITE.

Darold":23627ijq said:
THIS TO SF AND FLABOY BOTH OF YOU SHOW YOUR WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE YOU ARE. JUST TRYING TO ASK IF ANYBODY HAD ANY EQUIPMENT. AND NO I AM NOT A BEGINNER IN THE SHOW CALF BUSINESS. WE RAISE OUR OWN SHOW STEERS.
SO SF AND FLABBBOYMAYBE YOU JUST NEED TO GET A LIFEOR A REAL JOB TO KEEP YOU OFF THIS WEBSITE.

:lol: Okay Darold. :lol:
I'm sure we'll do that just to make you feel better.
:lol:
But then again, we were already here. :idea:
:roll:
Now that you've cleared up your beginner status, guess you will posting these comments to the Show Board.
I'll see ya there. :lol: :lol:
Can't wait. :lol:
Like to learn all I can from you experience showpeople. :p
See ya soon. :D :) :lol: 8)

One last thing. You have no idea what kind of people we are. You are on a BB. :lol:

Darold":7s1894x7 said:

Well SF since you responded I guess I will.

Darold old son, don't pretend to raise your voice at me son. I tried to be helpful by telling you which board you might find the info you were looking for. Don't get your panties in a wad son just because someone wondered if maybe you were a beginner and didn't know where to properly ask the question. As far a job, son I spent 13 hours in fields last Friday, 12 on Sat, and 10 on Sunday. Now tell me what your schedule consisted of.
Yeah we are willing to help but don't step in here with an attitude. Some of us (myself) can be a little crass but you will find all of us willing to help from what I have seen. Get a feel for who we are before you start yelling. Your foolish attempt at intimidation won't work here.
Oh and what kind of people do you think we are? One single response to your post and you know what kind of people we are? Clairvoyant huh? Hang in there Darold. Stick one toe in the cow pie at a time.

Jeanne - Simme Valley":cj5bh9et said:
Flayboy - I'm impressed - that was a very good response.

Thank you very much. My kinder gentler side comes out every now and then. :D

First of all flabbyboy i am not your son, maybe you should think about getting a job that may keep youout of the sun as to not fry yourself. i may :lol: skick one toe in at a time ,but sounds like your the one with your so called panties in a wade or maybe your are just upset that some one didn't take you B.S.

Darold":295ifefk said:
First of all flabbyboy i am not your son, maybe you should think about getting a job that may keep youout of the sun as to not fry yourself. i may :lol: skick one toe in at a time ,but sounds like your the one with your so called panties in a wade or maybe your are just upset that some one didn't take you B.S.

Well son, I guess you didn't learn anything from my post. When you grow up I will change your name to Darold.

Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.

Darold":wgonckfd said:

A quote from Darold on the beginners board for "Classifing Cattle"

Darold":wgonckfd said:
I am just getting in to breeding show calves. what i am trying to find is a website that will help me to classfy cattle by breeds. mainly their breed characteristics. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Interesting Darold. I guess I'm having trouble understanding. Are you just getting into breeding show calves or have you been doing it for awhile? Just wondering. Your posts are somewhat confusing.

I posted that question for you on the other board too Darold. Seems you're online ragging old Flaboy today, so why not answer my question. Are you just getting into the business or have you been doing it for awhile? Please set us straight.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Darold":3fa4if79 said:

Sounds like a rookie trying to play with the big boys. :lol:

Darold":p4phtqdc said:

You might check with some of the high school ag. depts. in the area, they might can point you in the direction of some senior's that graduated in the spring that might have their equipment for sale. Put up wanted flyer's at the feed stores.

Also, some of the show supply trailer's at the show's have used equipment for sale.