Show Calf Equipment

Help Support CattleToday:

You can call Sullivan Supply and they have used blowers for reasonable prices. The number for the store is 800-588-7056. That store is in Hillsboro, Texas. There is a another store u could at is Hamm's Show Supply. That is also in Texas. The number is 817-783-5005. They also have mostly everything that Sullivan has but cheaper.

:cboy:

Darold":2zc63bk0 said:
I am looking for a family that is getting out of the show calf bussiness. What I am looking for are al. trim chute, blowers and show equipment.I live around the San Antonio,Texas area.

Hey Darold, I know we have gotten some good reconditioned equipment through Hamm's -- blower and clippers. You might also check http://www.theshowbox.com, sometimes there are classifieds in their magazine. Good luck!

is it safe to say that this board is not one a person can ask questions on??
This is the 3rd time I have seen this type of thing, makes me wonder if I want to be a part of it.
I know I ask alot of questions and I thought that's what this was here for, guess not.

gertfan":154ah61c said:
is it safe to say that this board is not one a person can ask questions on??
This is the 3rd time I have seen this type of thing, makes me wonder if I want to be a part of it.
I know I ask alot of questions and I thought that's what this was here for, guess not.

I think that this is a great board to ask questions on. I also think that some people need to watch the tone of their post. It is really hard to tell if someone is being sarcastic or serious. Its all in how you read it. I could say something jokingly and have you take it as being mean or critical of you.

Lets take a time out!!! :D :lol: :D :lol: And of course have a good day!!

~Britani~ 8)

gertfan...from what I understand, Gerold got himself in trouble by telling somewhat of a half truth. He was caught in the middle of his misleading information and was called on it. Then he started calling names.

The trick to this forum as with life in general...tell someone straight up what information you need. Tell them the truth 100% of the time and you won't have to back peddle or go sideways when you find yourself in a corner.

There are a lot of foks with information and time to share (espically when it is raining) use it to your advantage. Sincerity and honesty carries a heavy load when it comes to the average farmer or rancher.

Latest posts