should of went to vet instead of ER

Help Support CattleToday:

brownmule

Reaction score
doug was is hospital friday for surgery on his left leg [ artery by pass] he had a great , surgery went good we got home sunday. went down to charleston {2 hrs away} Thursday for pre op test. i was carrying a bail of hay thursday morn for the dogs in shed to keep them warm, while we were gone. threw my neck out. was in major pain . glad amber came with us to drive. stayed in hotel down the street from hosp. took my TENS unit with me for my neck, which helped some what. spent lots of time setting and waiting and worrying.. doug got in the step down unit from surgery was doing good next day he got in a reg room. him and amber talked me in to going to er. should of known better, got a shot that felt like 30 cc of agicillian [sp] never tryed it personally, just gave it the mules from time to time. but while i was waiting in that wonderful germ infested waiting room, i must of picked up a little something extra a bad gut bug... blaaaaaaaaaaaa was so sick i couldnt go to hosp to pick doug up amber went so glad she was there, then they picked me up at hotel. we re both home now. doug is moving around slow but he doing good, bless his heart, weve been camping on the sofa instead of going up stairs, i think im feeling worse than him,, blaaaaaa next time im going to the vets, i dont think ill pick up parvo.. ....
any way so glad to be home.. glad doug had this surgery done, it got to where he could hardly walk 20 feet with out stopping. he s got gandbabies to chase this summer..

Glad you're better,hope you all continue to improve.. Y'all take care now :heart:

sounds like quite an ordeal! Hope you and Doug are both on your feet soon! :cboy:

Bless your heart...I'm so sorry. Glad Doug made it thru as well as he did. Stomach bugs are wretched...

Alice

thanks guys.. doug walked up stairs today. he did great. still camping down stairs.. but i got dresses and went to the barn this after noon to see the mules so im doing better too.. thanks for well wishes... :wave:

Latest posts