Shane's Wish

Help Support CattleToday:

rattler

Reaction score
My wife's friend told her about this little feller by the name of Shane and how he has a simple wish.Well here is the web site http://www.shaneswish.com check it out you can read it better then i can describe it.It take's so little to make a child Happy can we help make this little man's wish come true?

rattler

He needs to receive over 350 million cards to break the record and only has a couple of weeks to do it.But I will definately send a few cards to him and get the rest of my family to do so as well.350 million at 52 cents a stamp and the price of a card I think the money might be better spent for research to find a cure.But if that is his wish then that shall be what he gets.Will drop a couple in the mail today.

Thank you so much. I hope many many more are as kind and generous as you. Lets all remember that prayers are free.

rattlers wife

This is a real boy he has been on Canadian news, however I heard his goal was only million cards and does not care about any world record and upon researching he was originally asking for get well cards.He has received cards from Cananadian troups the PM of Canada as well as atheletes and celebraties.

Latest posts