sex

Help Support CattleToday:

I would have figured it would have been higher. What else do you do all winter when it's 30 below and theres 3 feet of snow on the ground. :D

It's not the american men it's the american wife that's the problem!! ;-) ;-)

And who did this survey? Canadians? Of course they will say that! Just like the egg people say that eggs are good for you, but everyone else says they are bad. Just like the real butter people say its better for you than margerine, but the margerine people say its better than butter. Sure. I dont beleive that survey! No way! Especially not in MY experience!!! :shock: :p :heart: :oops:

RAWCJW":264xvfsb said:
It's not the american men it's the american wife that's the problem!! ;-) ;-)
I suggest you start ducking because my frying pan is headed your way!! :p :D

Carlos D.":81w7nyjd said:
seen a survey this morning that says canadians are 2% more active at haveing sex than the americans --you old boys better pick up the pace.

Let's examine this a little closer. What this means is if in the next 100 days a Canadien has sex 100 times then I would have sex ONLY 98 times. Yeah, I can live with that. :D :D

I'm not too sure about this Canadian survey. I'm going to PM Aplus, the Janitor. He reads Cosmopolitan magazine.I know I can out do any of the Canadians at least by 20 times.They dont call me the Tennessee Tornado for nothin'.

Crowderfarms":2vinlxe4 said:
I'm not too sure about this Canadian survey. I'm going to PM Aplus, the Janitor. He reads Cosmopolitan magazine.I know I can out do any of the Canadians at least by 20 times.They dont call me the Tennessee Tornado for nothin'.

lol. last cosmo i read never mentioned anything about this, though. and i have read up to the most current (may issue).

VanC":1i76378t said:
Carlos D.":1i76378t said:
seen a survey this morning that says canadians are 2% more active at haveing sex than the americans --you old boys better pick up the pace.

Let's examine this a little closer. What this means is if in the next 100 days a Canadien has sex 100 times then I would have sex ONLY 98 times. Yeah, I can live with that. :D :D

VanC, what that means is that you don't get none for the next 100 days and the boys from up north only gets it twice in the next 100 days. ;-) ;-) ;-)

Crowderfarms":2g5q19fa said:

Crowder, you just confirmed what we all knew, you're just a big blow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nowland Farms":m1jna00q said:
Crowderfarms":m1jna00q said:

Crowder, you just confirmed what we all knew, you're just a big blow :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least my Wife doesn't use four letter words like 'stop,don't or quit' :lol:

Nowland Farms":21smw7ng said:
VanC":21smw7ng said:
Carlos D.":21smw7ng said:

VanC, what that means is that you don't get none for the next 100 days and the boys from up north only gets it twice in the next 100 days. ;-) ;-) ;-)

Hadn't thought of it that way. Oh well, at least I wouldn't be any worse off than I am now. :shock:

Carlos D.":26oli3cs said:
That may be true,a WHOPPING 2%,but were probably busy down here working more while ya'll are trying to figure out how to get out of Canada and come down to the United States. :D

Crowderfarms":1jtua17k said:
Nowland Farms":1jtua17k said:
Crowderfarms":1jtua17k said:

At least my Wife doesn't use four letter words like 'stop,don't or quit' :lol:

Crowder, you sure did leave your self open for a lot of comments here about what Mrs Crowder may say to whom, when and under what circumstances but outta' respect for Mrs Crowder, it shall go unsaid....

Latest posts