Senate Inaction

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder

Reaction score
Now that the senate failed to make headway :clap: on gun control how long before ammo market loosens up?

Will prices on guns and ammo start coming down or will they stay up?
Anybody have any insight?

These paranoid dingbats that ran to get every ounce of 22 ammo (which will be the last thing to get banned) will still be ramming the price up for probably another 6 months.

Ryder":29pvtiz1 said:
Now that the senate failed to make headway :clap: on gun control how long before ammo market loosens up?

It failed but this "Prez" loves executive orders. Watch for it.

Ryder":1l1ms28v said:

Actually you need to study how gun control was instituted in the UK, Australia and Canada to get an idea of the things that will come.

You can be sure your elected leaders and their various anti-gun people are doing this.

Get smart or lose the fight.

And as for ammunition. Well, it will be very difficult to buy that ammunition if you have to first write and PASS a test that demonstrates your ability to understand the laws of the land and the safety issues behind ammunition. (Not my idea - but this is one example)

It will also be very difficult to use your firearms when they are in that secure storage that you will possibly be required to SHOW to the feds before you are alloweed to purchase additional ammunition.

I can come up with lots more - but to understand what COULD happen - you need to see what DID happen in other countries. Do not get into China, Russia and other historic things - go modern. Study Australia, Canada and the UK.

And do not think it cannot happen to you.

All it takes is a stubborn leader with a bug up his azz - and the pen will come out to sign those executive orders.

Education will make you smarter and possibly allow you to be proactive to cut some of those potentials off at the pass.

My best

Bez

I agree Bez.
The anti-gunners are not going to give up. They will keep pushing.
It is important that we don't relax just because this round seems to be over. There is another one coming.

How about all the states that passed the right to hunt laws. They need to pass the right to own guns laws now. More laws is just what we need just a bunch of hot air. I hope we as U.S.A. citizens don't let the government take our guns without a fight. Once you lose your gun rights your freedom is a thing of the past. Guess we all could stay inside and look out the windows at all the cops protecting us like the sheep in Boston did. Stay in your house and don't come out, and no one is complaining about it either. I wonder how all the anti-gun owners felt locked up in their homes unarmed?? When you have someone with bombs and guns is running around your neighborhood looking to kill anybody that gets in their way. Sure glad I live in the woods.

highgrit":1ym25eo6 said:
How about all the states that passed the right to hunt laws. They need to pass the right to own guns laws now. More laws is just what we need just a bunch of hot air. I hope we as U.S.A. citizens don't let the government take our guns without a fight. Once you lose your gun rights your freedom is a thing of the past. Guess we all could stay inside and look out the windows at all the cops protecting us like the sheep in Boston did. Stay in your house and don't come out, and no one is complaining about it either. I wonder how all the anti-gun owners felt locked up in their homes unarmed?? When you have someone with bombs and guns is running around your neighborhood looking to kill anybody that gets in their way. Sure glad I live in the woods.

Actually, in my opinion, you're on the money.

Which is why I always tell folks - do not look at old history - those firearms were removed by force and by dictators.

What will happen - as it did in modern Europe, the UK, Canada, New Zealand and now perhaps you - is that laws will slowly be enacted to remove the firearm from various towns and cities, states and people.

There are numerous groups - national and international alike - that share ideas and money - all designed to force you to live as they want you to live.

There are numerous examples out there to prove I am not blowing steam. And those organizations WANT you to get mad, stamp your feet - and then go sulk in the corner.

And to date they are very successful.

All you have to do is look and you will see. But most people do not look - they simply complain and allow things to go forward - exactly like you are now trained and conditioned to do. I have seen it and lived it - and now I watch it slowly happen again.

My best

Bez

In New Orleans during the hurricane Katrina time, the police were taking guns from people who were in their cars and boats. Went house to house confiscating guns which people had to protect themselves and property.
They-police- shot unarmed innocent civilians.
The police who were supposed to protect the people became the renegades.

Since then those actions were determined to be illegal and several policemen were tried and convicted.
That did not change what had already happened.

Law did not matter. Don't think it can't happen. It did.

In November, Louisiana passed a constitutional amendment that requires "strict scrutiny" of any gun laws. We now have the strongest second amendment rights. It was a pretty controversial vote, but ended up getting almost 75% in favor. As much as I read about it, there is still a bit I don't understand. Here's a link for anyone interested. The article also mention the confiscation of guns during Katrina. I think that was a factor leading up to the bill.

http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/2013 ... ck_check=1

Latest posts