Self identifying as an animal!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
We have quit a bit of this in our little town. Curios if others do? Wears a tail, and a winter hat with ears. Debated on posting this, but I do wonder how wide spread this is.

We have our share of weirdos, but that's one I haven't seen yet. I don't get out a whole lot tho.

A.J. said:
We have our share of weirdos, but that's one I haven't seen yet. I don't get out a whole lot tho.

If you talk to these people (and yes I do). They refer to themselves as trans species. Some call themselves otherkin. Not even sure what that means.

Bigfoot said:
A.J. said:

If you talk to these people (and yes I do). They refer to themselves as trans species. Some call themselves otherkin. Not even sure what that means.

They probably don't know either, but I'd bet they're all under 30, and probably considerably younger. Hopefully they'll get over it when they grow up.

That word "identifying" gets a lot of use these days. Here every government form you fill out has the question " do you identify as an aboriginal or Torres Straight person". Seems like all I have to say is yes to get all the lurks and perks of the boomerang.

Ken

That's one thing I haven't seen here in the hills of East KY yet. Our little town has about everything else you don't want to see though.
Drugs of all kinds, and every imaginable ill that comes with that. A trip to town most times feels like you've wandered on to the set of a zombie movie.

Ky hills said:
That's one thing I haven't seen here in the hills of East KY yet. Our little town has about everything else you don't want to see though.
Drugs of all kinds, and every imaginable ill that comes with that. A trip to town most times feels like you've wandered on to the set of a zombie movie.

It's coming then. All the foolishness leaves St Louis comes here, then heads yaws way.

Bigfoot said:
Ky hills said:

It's coming then. All the foolishness leaves St Louis comes here, then heads yaws way.

You're probably right about that. Might make for quite a spectacle if some of them crossed paths with some of the local drunks or dope heads that roam around town.

Latest posts