SEC this weekend

Help Support CattleToday:

Lone C Ranch

Reaction score
Who are you guys picking to win this weekend?

3 Florida
Ole Miss

Florida wins big.

12 S Carolina
2 LSU

South Carolina is pretty good this year, but I think LSU will win.

21 Kentucky
Arkansas

Going to be a tough game for the hogs. After a heartbreak last week in AL, I think we'll pull out a close win.

Gardner-Webb
Miss State

Miss State wins big.

New Mex St
Auburn

Auburn wins.

Arkansas St
Tennessee

Arkansas State played Texas close and won big over SMU. This might be a close game but TN will win.

22 Georgia
16 Alabama

Alabama

Yeah,there's a couple that could go either way.
I think I will go with-
Florida
LSU-Like to see SC win
Kentuckey
Miss ST
Auburn
Tenn
Georgia

FROGHOLLOWFARM":msb3605m said:
Yeah,there's a couple that could go either way.
I think I will go with-
Florida
LSU-Like to see SC win
Kentuckey
Miss ST
Auburn
Tenn
Georgia

I would like to see SC win to, but it will be tough.

I figure Florida and LSU will both name the score, it just depends on how interested they are. Miss St is probably in this category also.

Arkansas and Kentucky are two teams that always seem to be up and down. One day they look like they're improving and the next they look like it's the first game of the year and they haven't got all of the kinks worked out.

Auburn? What's their deal? Don't they have the most experienced QB in the league? (I think I heard the radio guys say he had more wins than any other QB in the SEC.) Or is it one of those deals where Tuberville just muddles along until his neck is on the line again and then he'll start working his fanny off?

Tenn should win, but after last weeks rear-end whoopin' there's beginning to be some talk about Fulmer and why is it that year in and year out he has a top 5 or 10 recruiting class and then they don't play like it.

Georgia and Alabama. If Ga takes care of business, they should win. But $aban has his boys believing and if they can hang close they've got a chance to pull one out.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Arkansas had Alabama last week, then gave them the game by not working the clock. Should be Georgia over Alabama, but you never know. That's why they play.

It'll be interesting to see LSU-S.C. Might find out something about these two teams. Like who's for real.

CUZ, did you see that fourth down pass play by AU's very experienced QB on their final possession last week? I'm still shaking my head over that one.

ga. prime":7pq10xef said:
Outrigger2":7pq10xef said:
how bout them dawgs :D :D
That was an exciting game. Worth staying up for. :)

I sure enjoyed it.

Georgia was the better team from the start of the game.

Ticked me off that the officials didn't call Ala. on the pass interference near the end of the game. :mad:

Ala. got two of those questionable calls last week that went in their favor and won the game for them at the end. :roll:

I went to the AR/KY game in Fayetteville last night. The more I watch AR play, the more I realize that 1964 was a long time ago.

Lone C Ranch":2op6ipr0 said:
I went to the AR/KY game in Fayetteville last night. The more I watch AR play, the more I realize that 1964 was a long time ago.

Even 1969 was a long time ago. Where is the Hog's defense? It may be a long year for the Razorback nation.
;-)

How bout them tigers... looked like they could have run up the score but seemed to back off in the second half. Guess they didn't want to show florida too much.

Latest posts