Sea Salt vs Regular table salt

Help Support CattleToday:

I remember touring there in the early 60's, I think. Was down in a shaft and they turned the lights out to show how dark it was. As I remember I didn't much care for that kind of dark and was really glad when the lights came back on.

Kingfisher":34hi3gor said:
I saw something the other day and there are 100's of different salts and stores that sell them.
And everyone one of em contain the same thing==salt. It's the same kind of hype people have made billions off of with different "kinds" of water.
Next thing ya know, some enterprising group is going to find some way to make black salt and anoint it as the only true good quality salt in the world, with some sort of "certified black salt" sticker or label required on it and only a very low percentage of total contents can be white. The world will follow with nods of approval and gasps of delight at salt's new flavor, digesibility, and health attributes in this new stuff and every other spice manufacturer in the world will soon be mixing this new black salt in every thing they make to get in on the bandwagon before the public sees thru it all.

THE SPICE MUST FLOW!!

Latest posts