Scroote

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":2xroz0fm said:
Ip adress searches are simple for someone that has the rigt info. That might, not absolute, but might solve the issue.
Btw. Where has sir loin been? It's been quiet lately. :mrgreen:
he's been put on furlow,,, for misbehaving
:cowboy:

KNERSIE":vwsc42dz said:
OFFS this is really lame, who warns your cousin about someone on the internet living on another continent?

I don't know, Knersie, the word around is that you're a REALLY B-A-A-A-A-A-A-D-D-D MAN! :hide: :hide: :hide: :cboy:

Herefords.US":3k60o4h5 said:
KNERSIE":3k60o4h5 said:
OFFS this is really lame, who warns your cousin about someone on the internet living on another continent?

I don't know, Knersie, the word around is that you're a REALLY B-A-A-A-A-A-A-D-D-D MAN! :hide: :hide: :hide: :cboy:

I dunno about you Herefords.US but he really skeers me!!! With all his knowledge of Herefords and all, reasonable advice and sense of humor. Gots me quaking in my boots! :eek: :hide: ;-) 8)

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":20gz9l52 said:
Herefords.US":20gz9l52 said:
KNERSIE":20gz9l52 said:

I dunno about you Herefords.US but he really skeers me!!! With all his knowledge of Herefords and all, reasonable advice and sense of humor. Gots me quaking in my boots! :eek: :hide: ;-) 8)

Katherine

I can honestly say that Knersie has probably done more to "adjust" my thinking about my own breeding program, along with my "education" on what constitutes practical cattle than anyone else I know - and he has managed to do all of that from a different continent, without a phone call. So, for me, it's been a real privilege to share board space with him .... and exchange e-mails and PMs. I don't always agree with Knersie, but it has always helped me to understand his perspective on things. And he can be blunt at times....just the other day he said one of my bulls had a "baboon" tail! It bothered me only a little - now the bull, on the other hand, was REALLY PIZZED off at him! :lol2: :nod:

P2230105-1.JPG

P2230103-1.JPG

Herefords.US":2uxkmcpm said:
just the other day he said one of my bulls had a "baboon" tail! It bothered me only a little - now the bull, on the other hand, was REALLY PIZZED off at him! :lol2: :nod:

P2230105-1.JPG

Well, going by all the pictures and documentaries and zoo trips, I'd have to agree about the baboon butt. Sorry. :hide: :hide: Otherwise not a bad looking animal.

Off the top of my head, one lesson I have learned from reading Knersie's posts, one that stands out (besides pigmentation around the eyes) is eye-set/placement. That's not something I really paid extra attention to with regards to my cattle. I've noticed eyelashes, and how on some they are very different (lots of them and long or few and short). That I found to be an especially interesting topic.

See, even some of us who don't have Herefords (would like a couple) still pay attention to the hereford info. ;-)

Katherine

When I first started reading this thread my thought were exactly like Kernise. If I tried to tell anyone not on this board about anyone on this board, all you get is blank looks. You certianly don't describe someone living on another continent and make a case about how much you don't like them and why they shouldn't either.
Sorry Scoote, eh chevyman, don't buy it for a minute. gs

Chevyman":2u7zio5d said:
Talked to my cousin this morning and he warned me about this Knersie guy. I have spent over 3 hours going back on archives of his posts and now I see why my uncle disliked him so. First my uncle despised blatant arrogance and people that rally around it with some warped "group think" mentality. People, this is a chat forum full of mostly anonymous people that you really do not know on a personal level! Mr. Knersie, you obviously have an uncanny ability to judge the animal form, it is your delivery and maturity that needs help. The first thread I went through was the Idaman one. As I recall in a previous Hereford breed thread you treated him with the same contempt and disrespect as you do most others who possibly challenge your self imposed high position. I always give people the benefit of the doubt if I was to meet them in real life as the internet has a way of blurring who somebody really is. Although I am not sure I would give you that benefit.

Thanks,
chevyman

delivery and maturity? This is coming from the "nephew"...? Seriously, you have lost your mind, and apparently your character and class too.

So we just went from a man having a stroke and passing to a bovine having a baboon azz, all in the same thread. Maturity?

Latest posts