sav pedigree 4834

Help Support CattleToday:

Yes, two seasons now.

I can't really say a whole lot about his calves personally but the men did choose to breed to him again and I know we've gotten a few bulls they've liked over the last couple years outta him.

We have two Pedigree sired bulls on our upcoming sale. Attached is a photo of their genomic EPD's. I listed the sire in bold along with its EPD's. Pedigree is at the top.

Which dawned on me, 1246 is my favorite bull (forgot he was a Pedigree) but it's just cuz I'm his favorite too. Ha. You can see him on our FB Page in videos if you wanted a closer look. Just search Dodds Cattle. You can also flip thru the photos and see pics of calves (their sire will be on eartag).

Used him on heifers that calved a year ago. Wouldn't suggest that. Steers performed well, have a touch more frame than some of the other SAV bulls. Kept a couple heifers, we'll see how they work in a few years.

Jake":3qdmtir7 said:
Used him on heifers that calved a year ago. Wouldn't suggest that. Steers performed well, have a touch more frame than some of the other SAV bulls. Kept a couple heifers, we'll see how they work in a few years.
Thanks for the replies. Jake I was planning to breed him to heifers, what were the reasons you would not breed him to heifers again.

gertman":1a1bcb0s said:
Jake":1a1bcb0s said:
Thanks for the replies. Jake I was planning to breed him to heifers, what were the reasons you would not breed him to heifers again.

We had to assist 30%

Latest posts