Satan

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred

Reaction score
People were in their pews talking at church. Suddenly, Satan appeared at the altar. Everyone started screaming and running for the entrance, trampling each other in a frantic effort to get away from evil incarnate.

Soon everyone had exited the church except for one elderly gentleman who sat calmly in his pew without moving, seeming oblivious to the fact that God's ultimate enemy was in his presence.

So Satan walked up to the old man and said, 'Don't you know who I am?

The man replied, 'Yep, sure do.'

'Aren't you afraid of me?' Satan asked.

'Nope, sure ain't.' said the man.

'Don't you realise I can kill with a word?' asked Satan.

'Don't doubt it for a minute,' returned the old man, in an even tone.

'Did you know that I could cause you profound horrifying, AGONY for all eternity?' persisted Satan?

'Yep,' was the calm reply.

'And you're still not afraid?' asked Satan.

'Nope,' said the old man.

More than a little perturbed, Satan asked, 'Well, why aren't you afraid of me?'

The man calmly replied, 'Been married to your sister for 44 years.'

OUTFREAKINSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW I;m pretty sure I know that lady. I was married to her for a few months in 72/73

I didn't lmaorofl when I read this but I did kinda smile. I am sure there are times when Mr HD thinks I am a total beotch just like there are times when I think he is a complete sob.. Not every good marriage is bliss every single moment ,but we vowed to take the good with the bad.

I do however know some men that really are or were married to a woman with absolutely zero humanity. They must be saints or really really stupid.. :lol:

ga. prime":x15yrbj2 said:
Not where I come from.

me niether, but I have had it both ways and was never happier than when I sent the first one(Satanette) back to Montana to be with her own kind.

The second one is a good woman and somehow seems to be able to live with me without engaging in the "man bashing" that seems to be so popular these days.

You guys are lucky. I should have found a good women while the getting was good. I am afraid it could be too late now until the cycle changes again. It seems the risk is too high now. It could be easier to become a monk or a Catholic Priest, from my viewpoint.

HerefordSire":2nzaj7qh said:
ga. prime":2nzaj7qh said:
I hope there's a lot of people like myself, once married, who do not find humor in that post.

Is marriage obsolete?

I should have been more clear, sorry....I should have wrote....Is opposite gender marriage obsolete? Same answer?

That's a good one. If you can't find the humor in it, well, I'm sorry :)

My wife, God love her, has a heck of a sense of humor. One of her favorite sayings is:

"If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life never knowing they were wrong"

I have always found that funny. :)

3waycross":93pp4jih said:
ga. prime":93pp4jih said:
Not where I come from.

me niether, but I have had it both ways and was never happier than when I sent the first one(Satanette) back to Montana to be with her own kind.

The second one is a good woman and somehow seems to be able to live with me without engaging in the "man bashing" that seems to be so popular these days.

3way...sounds like you found a good one "too" on the 2nd go around. Way to go. :clap:

For those of you who couldn't find any humor in the post....please note that the old man is STILL married to the woman in spite of her being satan's sister.

UncleD":4c69sz87 said:
That's a good one. If you can't find the humor in it, well, I'm sorry :)

My wife, God love her, has a heck of a sense of humor. One of her favorite sayings is:

"If it weren't for marriage, men would go through life never knowing they were wrong"

I have always found that funny. :)
UD....your wife sounds like a great gal, my sense of humour... :lol: :lol: :lol:
yet another post starting as a joke and being made serious.
I was in a bad marriage for a number of years, and I could easily turn this joke around, but I wouldn't, I am now married to a wonderful man, for the past 24years, and like all couples we have our ups and downs, more ups than downs which is what it is all about give and take. no not him give me take or visa versa.

tncattle467":1caz7zs6 said:
HerefordSire":1caz7zs6 said:
You guys are lucky. I should have found a good women while the getting was good. I am afraid it could be too late now until the cycle changes again. It seems the risk is too high now. It could be easier to become a monk or a Catholic Priest, from my viewpoint.

Ive been married about 32 years to a fine woman and I still am not afraid of Satan. To some of yall it may sound cheesy but I love the Lord and I fear noone or nothing as long as I walk in his light.

I would say that is a very good post. It is obvious you were not part of the congregation of that church.

Latest posts