Santa Clause......

Help Support CattleToday:

really??? Yall dont know what a mans root is? Look it up or ask around and u"ll see how advanced this cowgirl is....

really??? Yall dont know what a mans root is? Look it up or ask around and u"ll see how advanced this cowgirl is....say it fast and it sounds like Rudolph

Cowgirl Brit":2j994v7t said:
really??? Yall dont know what a mans root is? Look it up or ask around and u"ll see how advanced this cowgirl is....say it fast and it sounds like Rudolph

I admit that my sense of humor is warped, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one afflicted by one also. :kid:

I for one am glad somebody did. Now i don't think it's obscene anymore.............just stoopid!

I got it, but it's the wrong time of year for a joke like that. Someone please remind me around Christmas to reread it. I'm sure it will be funny then.

At least Santa clause got steered. Wouldn't want this genetics being spread around anyway. All obese and not working most of the year

hooknline":nyk4sslx said:
At least Santa clause got steered. Wouldn't want this genetics being spread around anyway. All obese and not working most of the year
Now that you put it that way, I think I know a lot of santa's.

Latest posts