• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Sale Barns

EAT BEEF

Reaction score
Area, I don't really care,mid west to oklahoma or texas.Virginia might work.I might look at something up to 1.5 if it would cash flow,but would rather look at barns in the 200,000-500,000 range that are in a good spot and that are still running but need some work getting more cattle.Thanks

alacattleman

Reaction score
EAT BEEF":1i5j6yu1 said:
Area, I don't really care,mid west to oklahoma or texas.Virginia might work.I might look at something up to 1.5 if it would cash flow,but would rather look at barns in the 200,000-500,000 range that are in a good spot and that are still running but need some work getting more cattle.Thanks
sale barns here seem too change hands alot

EAT BEEF

Reaction score
alacattleman":pvv8ianh said:
EAT BEEF":pvv8ianh said:
sale barns here seem too change hands alot

Yes that seems the way it goes,should be lots of them for sale then.

Frankie

Reaction score
EAT BEEF":976sbcoi said:
Anyone know what sale barns are for sale.

I've been told the one at Waurika, OK is for sale? It's on US 81, just north of the Red River.

alacattleman

Reaction score
i would imagine, but the way they sell here you don't know it until you see new names, and some aint new they are previous owners of another barn are hands that went in together. my closest barn owner in business for year's thought no one would want it and sold it to a order buyer for small fries. next day he find out two men would have given him 40k over what he sold it for, he went too the restroom and threw up

EAT BEEF

Reaction score
Frankie":29fzsrdo said:
EAT BEEF":29fzsrdo said:
Anyone know what sale barns are for sale.

I've been told the one at Waurika, OK is for sale? It's on US 81, just north of the Red River.

Thanks Frankie,I will look into it a little,whats your opinion of the place?

kenny thomas

Reaction score
My cousin owns the one here but the cash flow must be good as he does not want to sell. He leases it out and charges by the head for the lease. I will check around.