Russian Spy

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bright Raven":1izkj9w8 said:
Add to all this:

The head of the Environmental Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, resigned Thursday after months of allegations of corruption during his time in office, including using staffers' credit cards to make travel bookings, over-spending government funds on seemingly frivolous items like a $43,000 phone booth for his office, and an ethically dubious "sweetheart housing" deal with the family of a prominent lobbyist.

I was extremely disappointed in his antics. He behaved like a Democrat.

haase":3k9y6xpt said:
It matters what Congress thinks, what a joke, Congress hasn't done anything in years.

I agree. Their accomplishments are disgraceful.

My point is that Congress is the institution that must interpret and act on wrong doings of the President as presented by the Department of Justice. What you and I think does not matter.

slick4591":3ph4o6cu said:
I don't agree with y'all at this point in time

At least you are keeping on open mind. Every person has an opinion and I respect that. But blind adherence to the R or D is what I can't stand. We all have our issues and we can disagree on them but refusal to acknowledge the real and undeniable facts and blindly believing the propaganda (on both sides) is what I do not like.

Bright Raven":1fc4clcz said:
haase":1fc4clcz said:
It matters what Congress thinks, what a joke, Congress hasn't done anything in years.

I agree. Their accomplishments are disgraceful.

My point is that Congress is the institution that must interpret and act on wrong doings of the President as presented by the Department of Justice. What you and I think does not matter.

Ron,
I respectfully disagree. Calls and emails to your congressman do matter. Trust me, they do keep a tally. Their only objective to be re-elected. In state politics, 10 calls is a flood! In national politics, it takes much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts