Ruger RPR for sale yet??

Help Support CattleToday:

So which is your caliber of choice? I mean shoot, at those prices, you could have one of each. They sound very impressive. Doubt they will stay on the shelfs for long.

I read a lot sub MOA, but didn't read where there was a sub MOA guarantee. If Ruger guarantees that the rifle will shoot sub MOA I'd be interested in buying one. Other wise no deal, been down that road with Ruger already. The Ruger 77 had no accuracy guarantees, and in 1985 and I got a real stinker. Never again will I be so stupid.

highgrit":7buehumx said:
I read a lot sub MOA, but didn't read where there was a sub MOA guarantee. If Ruger guarantees that the rifle will shoot sub MOA I'd be interested in buying one. Other wise no deal, been down that road with Ruger already. The Ruger 77 had no accuracy guarantees, and in 1985 and I got a real stinker. Never again will I be so stupid.
I've heard it comes with a ½ MOA guarantee, but I didn't verify. Things have changed a LOT in the last 30 years. Every maker has it's occasional lemon, but they're much less likely these days compared to back then.

Latest posts