Rude LOL!

Help Support CattleToday:

They have a core antigun policy. When I get somethign from them I write refused delivery and Return to sender on it and stick back in the mail box. I don;t know if they really ship it back to them but if they do I figure they'll have to pay for it. After a couple of those I don;t hear from them for another year or so.

Black and Good":nciriu5a said:
I turn fifty next Thursday. I got this in the mail yesterday. I thought all this started a sixty! LOL B&G
Just wait about 14 more years--you won't be ale to keep up with all the junk mail trying to sell you on Medicare insurance supplements, burial insurance policies, and of course, the ever present "Your automobile manufacturer's warranty is about to expire--buy an extended warranty TODAY!"

greybeard":2usd3wkr said:
the ever present "Your automobile manufacturer's warranty is about to expire--buy an extended warranty TODAY!"

I had gotten a phone call from some fool trying that scam and I let them go on, and I played along for a bit, then I asked them for which vehicle is my warranty about to expire? They were a bit flustered with that and told me the newer one.......so I said "Oh, the one for my 1996 Mercury Tracer?" They then said "oh no, I'm sorry its for the other one" I replied "Oh okay, the one for my 1988 GMC pick-up". They never called again. :lol2:

AARP....toss it in a fire or do as dun said to do.

Yeah they start in with the AARP when your about 48.........I guess they figure that they will wear ya down by the time you are 65! :lol:

Just throw it to the trash. My mother got called by someone pretended to be an AARP guy. Luckily, she knew what to do about it. She open the browser to find whether the number has been reported by other people. She then found some people reported about it at http://callercenter.com. Then she just told the caller that she doesn't interested to retire, then hung up. :lol2: :lol2:

Workinonit Farm":1jaukvup said:
greybeard":1jaukvup said:
the ever present "Your automobile manufacturer's warranty is about to expire--buy an extended warranty TODAY!"

I had gotten a phone call from some fool trying that scam and I let them go on, and I played along for a bit, then I asked them for which vehicle is my warranty about to expire? They were a bit flustered with that and told me the newer one.......so I said "Oh, the one for my 1996 Mercury Tracer?" They then said "oh no, I'm sorry its for the other one" I replied "Oh okay, the one for my 1988 GMC pick-up". They never called again. :lol2:

Gotta tell my favorite story now. Some alarm company out of Nashville, called here a couple of times to sell me an alarm system for my home. I told them both times I was interested. The third time they called, I said sure I would like an alarm system. They asked if they could send a representative, and I said sure again. We set up an appointment for a week later, about bed time as best I remember. He came to the house with his brief case full of stuff. When he got to the door, I told him, "Naw I'm not interested. I told the home office a couple of times, and they didn't believe me. Could you tell them for me?"

Bigfoot":1e54e8h8 said:
Workinonit Farm":1e54e8h8 said:
greybeard":1e54e8h8 said:

Gotta tell my favorite story now. Some alarm company out of Nashville, called here a couple of times to sell me an alarm system for my home. I told them both times I was interested. The third time they called, I said sure I would like an alarm system. They asked if they could send a representative, and I said sure again. We set up an appointment for a week later, about bed time as best I remember. He came to the house with his brief case full of stuff. When he got to the door, I told him, "Naw I'm not interested. I told the home office a couple of times, and they didn't believe me. Could you tell them for me?"
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Latest posts