Round to Square

Help Support CattleToday:

Cabo

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or know about a machine that will unroll rounds and feed them into a square baler? Any information will be appreciated.

Yeah. Got one right down the road. A lot of square bale people around here have em to cut down on the time it takes to get the hay out of the field and under the barn. Know of one who even sprayed green dye on the grass as its unrolled to give it that quality look. :roll:

Here is a pic I took today. This unroller is homemade and may not be as perty as some of the store bought one's but it wooks good.

IMG_0647.jpg

Thanks Mr. Jo, just what I was looking for, now if I can find one for sale for less than an arm and a leg, I'll be set up.

Jogeephus":3408u6f2 said:
Yeah. Got one right down the road. A lot of square bale people around here have em to cut down on the time it takes to get the hay out of the field and under the barn. Know of one who even sprayed green dye on the grass as its unrolled to give it that quality look. :roll:

Please check your p.m.

trukn":o87jc9tq said:
what's the matter? cows couldn't get a square meal?

Around here you have to cater to the horse people to make any money selling hay.