robber pulls knife. armed clerk says "really?"

Help Support CattleToday:

Its a sad day when it is viewed as wrong to protect yourself from harm. Its also a shame the clerk didn't put one between the robber's eyes as there is no telling how many people this guy will harm before he is caught. The clerk not shooting him is the real crime here.

I think we should go back to medieval punishment schemes... rapists get castrated... perhaps with a blunt rusty knife.. guaranteed to not be repeat offenders!... Thieves get their right hand cut off, especially the ones who intend to do bodily harm! I bet the streets would clean up real quick!

Nesikep":3gfyit42 said:
I think we should go back to medieval punishment schemes... rapists get castrated... perhaps with a blunt rusty knife.. guaranteed to not be repeat offenders!... Thieves get their right hand cut off, especially the ones who intend to do bodily harm! I bet the streets would clean up real quick!
What would all the one handed lawyers and politicions do?

dun":3gjoz5nt said:
Nesikep":3gjoz5nt said:
What would all the one handed lawyers and politicions do?
Limp on one leg..

Jogeephus":229psh45 said:
The clerk not shooting him is the real crime here.

I kinda agree, but the state the clerk lived in probably isn't one that favors that kind of reaction.
Robber would be well deserving of that end here, as everyone learns early in life, not to take a knife to a gunfight.

That store deserves to be hit weekly if not more for their poor choices. If a person can be charged for the use of fire department resources because they did not take adequate precautions and a fire escaped containment, why are these places not charged for excessive use of the police resources for lack of actions to provide adequate protection/precautions to deter continued crimes?

I also think any individual killed or injured at a place of work or business that bans CC firearms should be liable for the death or serious injury of that individual. If they ban self protection, that should be an admission that they are taking it upon themselves to provide for the safety of all on their premises.

Glad it worked out for the guy. Hope he's making more.

CF, never thought about that but you make a very good point. Not allowing someone to have proper safety gear would be a crime in any other business. Would that not be like not allowing your workers to wear a hard hat or steel towed boots on the job? Seems the same to me.

I also think that if someone possesses a weapon during a crime they should be punished for the highest level of damage that weapon is capable of doing and not for what they did with the weapon. Just because you shoot someone and don't kill someone shouldn't enter into the equation at all. Your INTENT was to kill so you should be tried for your intent.

I agree with Nesikep. The public would soon be aware, and I have no use for rioters. Shoot them down in the street!!!

Latest posts