RFI TEST RESULTD

Help Support CattleToday:

double v

Reaction score
Put 4 bulls on RFI test aug 18- 8 nov Results came back out of a 100 bulls double v farms had the two top bulls in the test one red and one blk also had another place in top 20 a red bull also. I raise gelbvieh and balancer cattle been doing it for a while..... Have more on another test that started 8 nov we will see how I do there all blk cattle in that one 50%, 75%, and a purebred. Fingers crossed These bulls sell in FEB and March will see how it goes. :eek:

both were the red is a freedom daughter and the other in the top 20 was also a freedom daughter the #2 bull is a BTI Extra daughter

double v":2pbg4fxi said:
Put 4 bulls on RFI test aug 18- 8 nov Results came back out of a 100 bulls double v farms had the two top bulls in the test one red and one blk also had another place in top 20 a red bull also. I raise gelbvieh and balancer cattle been doing it for a while..... Have more on another test that started 8 nov we will see how I do there all blk cattle in that one 50%, 75%, and a purebred. Fingers crossed These bulls sell in FEB and March will see how it goes. :eek:

Does "winning" the test mean they simply had the lowest RFI or do they index the bulls for ADG, F/G, RFI or use COG?