Resolutions?

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz":25thd434 said:
dun":25thd434 said:
I think the bull nuts are neat

I'll bring you some real ones if you'll hang them from the pimpmobile.

Wife brought home some guinea pig nuts one time and hung them from my rear view mirror to surprise me, just wasn't the same.
Were you envious of the size?

My resolution is to stay the way I am, then I can't break any.
as the saying goes 'No-one is perfect, I'm a no-one so therefore I'm perfect' so why change. :banana:
Happy 2010 to one and all. :wave:

cfpinz":21jihahb said:
AngusLimoX":21jihahb said:
cfpinz":21jihahb said:
Wife brought home some guinea pig nuts one time and hung them from my rear view mirror to surprise me, just wasn't the same.

I'll bet that was one sore Italian police officer!

You'll have to give us the details. She cut em off or RIP the off?? :eek: :eek:

She works in a vet office. They were from a neuter, still had the cords attached. She tied them up in a nice bow and hung them around my rear view mirror. Didn't notice them til I got half-way down the driveway. She brought home a set of dog nuts one time to put in a friend of mine's truck that hunts at our house but he started locking his truck. They laid in the fridge next to the Dr. Pepper for a good while.

Was it Dublin Dr. Pepper?

Alice

dun":1m13kcyx said:
cfpinz":1m13kcyx said:
dun":1m13kcyx said:
I think the bull nuts are neat

I'll bring you some real ones if you'll hang them from the pimpmobile.

Were you envious of the size?

Yah, those things were huge! Betcha that guinea pig was bow-legged.

Alice - What's Dublin Dr. Pepper?

cfpinz":2hm203dq said:
What's Dublin Dr. Pepper?

There is a Dr. Pepper bottling plant in Dublin that still makes Dr. Pepper the old fashion way with the old fashion recipe. It seems that if I am making a trip to East Texas, several folks want me to bring them a case. Dublin is about 50 miles west of me so it is a pain to run down there before going east. When I go to that huge sale barn down in Dublin, I usually pick up a bunch just to have it. Or I'll have a peer I work with from Stephenville pick it up. They sell it at a store in Tolar but they always sell out when I need it.

I don't drink Dr. Pepper so I can't tell you the difference.

backhoeboogie":3h3pu2nk said:
cfpinz":3h3pu2nk said:
What's Dublin Dr. Pepper?

There is a Dr. Pepper bottling plant in Dublin that still makes Dr. Pepper the old fashion way with the old fashion recipe. It seems that if I am making a trip to East Texas, several folks want me to bring them a case. Dublin is about 50 miles west of me so it is a pain to run down there before going east. When I go to that huge sale barn down in Dublin, I usually pick up a bunch just to have it. Or I'll have a peer I work with from Stephenville pick it up. They sell it at a store in Tolar but they always sell out when I need it.

I don't drink Dr. Pepper so I can't tell you the difference.
I was going to ask that quetion but didn't want to appear dumb :dunce: , I thought the answer was going to be something like Guinness and Dr Pepper mixed, and I know that sounds yucky! Didn't know there was a Dublin in Texas.

Yes Chrisy we have a Dublin of our own. Small town. You can sit through a 20 hour auction at the sale barn there at times. I have never made it that long. We once stayed 14 hours. Biggest sale barn I have ever been to. You'd think the old time Fort Worth sale would be bigger but it wasn't. Such a small place but it has a huge sale every Friday.

If I'm not mistaken, the Dr. Pepper plant in Dublin, TX was the first...and still makes the original Dr. Pepper, using pure cane sugar. Like BHB, I don't drink it, , never did, but the folks here that were raised on it, so to speak, won't touch DP unless it comes from Dublin.

Alice

chrisy":3rqk2y7k said:
I thought the answer was going to be something like Guinness and Dr Pepper mixed, and I know that sounds yucky!
This from the people that invented the shandy

dun":2pvd0bix said:
chrisy":2pvd0bix said:
I thought the answer was going to be something like Guinness and Dr Pepper mixed, and I know that sounds yucky!
Ah! shandy the first tasting of beer as a kid, and can be quite refreshing on a hot day if you don't want to get pie-eyed. :?

chrisy":17gf2txy said:
dun":17gf2txy said:
chrisy":17gf2txy said:
Ah! shandy the first tasting of beer as a kid, and can be quite refreshing on a hot day if you don't want to get pie-eyed. :?
The ruination of perfectly good stout!

I resolve to not stew over things/people I can't change. To rest when I need it. There is nothing wrong with an afternoon nap :) Gotta remember it's gonna take a bit to get back to normal (whatever that is)

peg4x4":2puq9tuo said:
I resolve to not stew over things/people I can't change. To rest when I need it. There is nothing wrong with an afternoon nap :) Gotta remember it's gonna take a bit to get back to normal (whatever that is)

Normal is what YOU think it is. I just hope you feel better this year Peg.

peg4x4[color=#FF0000:2wwsep4v said:
":2wwsep4v]I resolve to not stew over things/people I can't chang. e[/color]To rest when I need it. There is nothing wrong with an afternoon nap :) Gotta remember it's gonna take a bit to get back to normal (whatever that is)

Me too, in fact I think I'll go start worrying about that now :help: .

Larry

I resolve not to post a comment on every topic that comes down the pipe.........................................

..................Oh damn that didn't last long. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I resolve to treat every person I meet as if they are hurting. That way I will be nice to about 99% of the people I meet.

TexasBred":3j9zqsqy said:
I resolve to treat every person I meet as if they are hurting. That way I will be nice to about 99% of the people I meet.

You sure make it difficult for a person to comply with Macon's political requests.
:D My tongue may get bit in half. :shock: :D

backhoeboogie":25tf4qk5 said:
TexasBred":25tf4qk5 said:

You sure make it difficult for a person to comply with Macon's political requests.

No fear Boogie...Macon is on his way from Alabama to Pasadena, California for the National Championship Football game....he should be in South Carolina by now. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

TexasBred":yx9pcgap said:
backhoeboogie":yx9pcgap said:
TexasBred":yx9pcgap said:

No fear Boogie...Macon is on his way from Alabama to Pasadena, California for the National Championship Football game....he should be in South Carolina by now. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Ya don't suppose Macon is "hiking the Appalachian trail" do ya?

ok, it's a weak attempt at humor