Request for Prayer

Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
Guys,

If you are not too busy, I would like to ask you to take time and say a prayer for my brother-in-law, Master Sergeant David Harmon & his family. David heads out tomorrow to Ft Hood TX for about 3 weeks and then to Afghanistan for a year with his unit. This is his 3rd trip to the war zone in 6 ½ years. His last trip was approximately 3 years ago where he spent a year in Iraq.

David leaves behind his wife, a son, a daughter & son-in-law, a 2 year old grandchild and another grandchild who will be here in about 6 months. We have a very close supportive family who will take care of things while he is away. David is a strong Christian man who serves as a Deacon at our Church. His prayer is that he can serve GODs will and share with his fellow soliders.

We are praying for David to serve his country well in the fight against terrorism and for his safe return.

Thanks for your prayers.

Will never be to busy to pray for our men and women that are in harm way. We will just add your brother-in--law to our list Nowland Farms.

I know it is tough to be pulled away from your home and loved ones to go fight a war. God bless all our servicemen and women. Freedom is not a gift, it is hard earned by many loyal Americans. Prayers sent.

Latest posts