Replacement Bull

Help Support CattleToday:

fitz

Reaction score
Will start using this little bull after Thanksgiving. Will be 16 months on the 16th. He is what he is so feel free to have at him.

fitz

DSC00602.JPG

DSC00601.JPG

DSC00596.JPG

fitz":382z9nol said:
Will start using this little bull after Thanksgiving. Will be 16 months on the 16th. He is what he is so feel free to have at him.

fitz

I will say that he's a nice stout bull, and even has hind quarter!

BTW, I don't usually comment because other bulls ain't what they is, or is what they ain't?

Thanks all for the comments. He came from an annual sale at McDonald Farms in Blacksburg. Really good folks. Very accommodating. Not my first pick, or second, but came home with what I could afford. ASA# 2675313

fitz

Alan":1iu0hy8b said:
One of the best bulls I've seen posted here in a long time!

Do appreciate it, but go to the two BRG posted. Super looking Bulls.

fitz

fitz":jpxemftg said:
Thanks all for the comments. He came from an annual sale at McDonald Farms in Blacksburg. Really good folks. Very accommodating. Not my first pick, or second, but came home with what I could afford. ASA# 2675313

fitz

fitz, when I put that number in, it came up as a cow. :eek:

inyati13":3aagmkac said:
fitz":3aagmkac said:

fitz

fitz, when I put that number in, it came up as a cow. :eek:

That cow is probably registered with the American Angus Association. Bull is a composite registered with American Simmental Association.

fitz

Nice bull. 3rd Generation calf out of a heifer. Very young cow family all the worries me as his dam and granddam are not mature yet and no way of telling how their udder holds up but sometimes you need to take a gamble too. Numbers are awesome. Great he has no Legacy in him. Very easy to use pedigree!

Fritz that's a good looking bull. A few post down you was a talking a bull up that ain't even in the park with this one, why would you do that??

Red Bull Breeder":2lu0qd2l said:
Fritz that's a good looking bull. A few post down you was a talking a bull up that ain't even in the park with this one, why would you do that??

Most times try real hard to be a nice guy. I doubt anything I say here would change anyone's opinion of their own stock.

???
fitz

fitz":1ewz7mqo said:

fitz

Makes one wonder what 1 and 2 looked like! Nice bull Fitz.

Latest posts