Redneck Motorcycle

Help Support CattleToday:

flaboy

Reaction score
Oldie but relates to this board.
redneckmc.jpg

883 or 1200? Or 883 with 1200 heads? I bet it is quick out of the hole.
She is a LOT of fun. 883. Supposed to be pretty much stock. Drag piped and intake/air cleaner. They stripped it down.
No speedo.
No blinkers.
No horn.
Drive belt guard Mia.
Struts on rear instead of shocks.
Shes lowwwww.
Got a nice mustang seat on it.

It was fun ride today. Only about 120 miles or so. Zero issues. She needs a little love, but I'll make her my own that way.

I'm thinking wide white Dunlops.
Gotta stick some fork seals in her. And fix the BRAKE light. Tail only. Jesus. Who does that. I WANT a brake light

Cool looking bike. That is something that never held any interest for me though. I can, have and will ride a horse about anywhere. Probably a lot of places a horse ought not go. Wouldn't ride that thing to the end of the driveway for it. To many jackazzes and deer on the road to enjoy that. Be careful out there.

She is a LOT of fun. 883. Supposed to be pretty much stock. Drag piped and intake/air cleaner. They stripped it down.
No speedo.
No blinkers.
No horn.
Drive belt guard Mia.
Shes lowwwww.

It was fun ride today. Only about 120 miles or so. Zero issues. She needs a little love, but I'll make her my own that way.

Gotta stick some fork seals in her. And fix the BRAKE light. Tail only. Jesus. Who does that. I WANT a brake light
Is this a form of mid or late life crisis? Lol 😂 nice looking older bike

No speedo.
No blinkers.
No horn.
Drive belt guard Mia.
Shes lowwwww.

Your blinkers and brake light are the same bulb and the same fuse, etc. Chances are when they took the blinkers off, they unhooked a wire or maybe blew a fuse. Th e only other thing it could be would be the brake light switch. This will be an easy fix.

Your blinkers and brake light are the same bulb and the same fuse, etc. Chances are when they took the blinkers off, they unhooked a wire or maybe blew a fuse. Th e only other thing it could be would be the brake light switch. This will be an easy fix.
Yes.
I think this L.E.D tail light has blinkers in it. He did not wire them up. All he wired was the tail light. He had this thing for hand signals. I'm of the opinion I want people to see when I'm stopping!! Too many yackoffs out there anyway without having proper lights. The signals I don't care about. I, and a lot of folks, don't even use signals around here. But I dang sure will get the brake lamp fixed.

Hell he got rid of the horn too. 🤣
It'll be fun making it my own! Need a cool down around here so I can fiddle a liddle...

I'm still on the fence about the wide whites or if i wanna put dual sport tires on. I think the whites will look good. And I only got 2 miles of off-road to get home. We will see what happens there

Latest posts